Dirty Short Niall NO LONGER EDITING

Hello my darlings I miss you!
Enjoy my little pandas!

"Y/n!"

Normally when your name is yelled out it's while your paying attention, my lovely friend has caught me off guard while my head is in my damn locker. When lifting my head to fast results in me hitting the back of my head on the edge of the metal shelf in my locker profanities ensue.

"Fucking, shit Karen!"

"What in gods name is so damn important you have to give me a concussion?!"

"Oh wait are you really hurt?" Her concern is a bit more excitement rather than genuine worry.

"We gotta go to the nurses office"

"What?" In almost a fraction of a second Karen has closed my locker with all my things inside and has my arm over her shoulder walking towards the infirmary.

"Long story short that cute new transfer student I did a walk through with on the campus during summer is a nurse aid in his sixth period."

"Karen it's the first day of school and you're already planning on who to pursue in your conquest for love?"

"Shh he's here" she whispered, slapping on her best smile and getting to work. When I look up to find a cute boy with light brown hair, soft lips, and broad shoulders. I couldn't control my gasp while I was checking him out and being obvious about it.

"She hit her head"

Without even realizing that my hand was on the back of my head the whole time I pull it away when it feels warm and wet. When looking at my hand and discovering blood I nearly fall back. When two warm hands grab at my own, yanking me forward in to a nice warm chest and it smells like puppies.

"You smell like puppies" I mumble, snuggling further into the smell before I feel my body go limp hearing someone with a nice and warm voice tell me "it's okay"

**

I hear a monitor steady and slow calming beats, a warm hand on my own. My eyes are heavy and my nose feels funny, like I need to sneeze but there's nothing I can do. The struggle to open my eyes doesn't last too long when I open them to see the beautiful boy with soft brown hair laying next to me unconscious and holding onto my hand. I look around to see I'm in a hospital, it's late and a nurse walks in to see me startled.

"Hi there sunshine, how you feeling?" He was bright and warmth emitted off of him as well.

"I'm feeling okay. What happened?" My throat is dry, and my body feels weak. my smile is more forced than anything.

"You sustained a head injury, you're lucky your skull didn't crack open, it was quite a big laceration on the back of your head. Very lucky to have a boyfriend like him. You lost quite a bit of blood. There's no brain trauma, so you're doing fine, with the steady vitals and the tolerance you have for pain you should be out of here in no time"

"Thank you" I rasp out to him as he walks closer, a thermometer in hand.

"I'm gonna take your temperature okay?"

I nod at him, closing my eyes and feeling the warmth emitting from the pretty looking angel of a boy next to me. A loud huff of breath comes from him as he wakes up, his hand tightening around my own and it makes me feel warmer than I've ever been, my heart almost leaps out of my chest in excitement.

"Oh nurse, sorry I'm-I wasn't .. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Don't worry man, you're good visiting hours aren't over yet and since you're the only one here if the patient allows it you might be able to stay."

During this exchange his hand never lets go of my own. When I open my eyes to see his, it was indescribable to explain what exactly was happening. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach and just a heavy pressure in my chest.

"Baby, you're awake" my heart skips a beat and I can't control the small whimper that leaves my throat when he kisses me. It's tender and slow, he's waiting for me to continue. I kiss back, opening my mouth a bit more and leaning in. The monitor picks up and sounds quicker and more louder, I feel the cute warm boy kissing me smile and pull away, my eyes felt heavier as his forehead presses against my own.

"You scared me" he whispered. When the nurse leaves the angelic boy changes his demeanor with me.

"I-I'm sorry about the kiss, I didn't think they'd let me stay with you if they knew I was just some random guy."

"What happened?"

"You collapsed, I panicked and drove you here to the hospital"

"Did you call my parents?"

"Your friend Kate said she would"

I let a small laugh slip and smile at him still able to feel his hand on my own.

"Her names Karen "

"Right! That was it!"

His sheepish smile is doing things to me and I can hear the monitor pick up again, when his hand grabs onto mine it only quickens. My face is hot and he seems so concerned.

"Are you okay ? it wasn't doing this earlier?"

"I'm fine" I tell him but the monitor won't stop no matter how hard I try. A small smile finds it way to his lips and I feel the warm blush in my chest and on my cheeks.

"Y/n!"

"Karen?" I see Karen run through the door and straight to the bed I was on.

"I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you" she's a mess of tears, smudged mascara and eyeliner when she grabs hold of me and pulls me towards her. I won't say it makes me happy that she looks like a wreck but it's comforting to know she cares as much as I do.

"I'm okay" I smile and hug her back, but she's squeezing me too hard.

"Okay, that's okay. I can't-breathe" The monitor starts going off and the sweet boy who gives warm kisses stepped in and held my hand till the monitor went back to normal.

"We shouldn't overwhelm her too much the doctors said it could result in worse conditions"

"I'm sorry" she sobs out and I smile at her, holding her hand with my free one.

"I'm okay Karen really"

"Just want you to be safe" she snuffles out, kissing my hand

*******

I think it's cute but what should I continue it to????

Idk?

Give me some suggestions!

Also I'm gonna bring back something i haven't done in a long while

Question Of The Day: if I start trying to write my own kind of stories would you guys read them?

If yes then should I put the on tumblr on some different account?

Or like here?

Idk I wanna try.

~JazzibooxX