Different 2 ~Harry Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

So I have sleeping problems!

It's 11:51pm And I can't get finishing this imagine out of my head!

Submitting is next!

ENJOY!;)

"Should we still, you know?"

"M-maybe we should-"

"Wait?" I finished for her.

"Yeah" I sighed in relief.

"Good. I wasn't really ready to take the risk" she smiled softly, pulling me down to her.

"We can do other things instead"

"I can't"

"Why not?"her curious eyes peered up at me.

"I'm-what if I'm not good?" She let out a laugh and pulled me down to kiss her.

"Well that's what practice is for" she whispered. I decided it be best if I didn't think too much about it and just do what felt right. My lips found her skin again... I loved kissing her skin.

"You're so soft" I whispered.

"Harry" she breathed out. I nearly asked what she needed again, but decided against it when I heard the soft moan from her. She softly cried out every now and then when I'd kiss or suck on a piece of her soft flesh.

"Please, Harry" she begged, my lips ghosting over her sensitive spot. She sat up abruptly, making me look up at her in surprise.

"What is it?"

"I think my dad's home" she whispered. My eyes widened.

"Will he come in here?"

"No, its just, we can't make noise. He might go down like a sack of potatoes but he wakes up to the lightest sound"

"Alright then, we'll just cuddle" I grinned, kissing her nose. She smiled, giggling quietly before kissing me and tugging me under the covers with her.

***

"Harry!" I turned around to find y/n running towards me just when I was walking to my car. Her jump was anticipated when my arms went out to catch her, smiling at the sound of her laugh. She had become someone else, it was like she was comfortable with me and showed me a different side of her. She even quit smoking for me, knowing it was bad because of my asthma.

"What is it, beautiful?" I grinned.

"Do ya wanna come over tonight?" She asked with a pleading smile.

"I don't know..." I trailed off, just to hear what she would say to make me go.

"My dad won't be home tonight" she whispered in my ear. It had been almost three weeks since we almost had sex and we both decided to just let it happen when it would. We didn't want to rush it.

"I'll see what I can do" I mumbled, kissing her.

"Okay" she smiled, kissing me and letting go so she could get in the car. After I took her home I went home to pick up some things to put in an over night bag.

"Harry, where are you going?"

"Oh, mum I was just about to go down and ask if I could go over to y/n's house" she thought for a while. I didn't like lying to my mum and she trusted me.

"Will her father be there?"

"No, mum, but please? it's just for one night" I pleaded.

"Alright then, but if you're planning on doing anything Harry, please-"