Secrets ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Well here we are again.

Surprisingly I am really missing my want to write. I keep everything stuffed up inside me and it sucks. I miss the freedom writing gives me, but recently my A.P. Literature class has me going crazy and hating every moment that I spend writing...

I'm sorry I haven't really been myself lately.

I'll do my best to try and write like I used to. It's just I feel like you guys don't comment and miss me as much as you used to. It's just not as appealing as it was before.

You guys used to be more outspoken and more...I don't know, it's like everyone's left me.

anyways... this imagine is inspired by Little Mix's "Secret Love Song" from their "Get Weird" Album. I have been falling in love with this new album sooooooooo much omg I cannot explain my love for it.

Okay so this is gonna be like the girls P.O.V is in the perspective of "secret love song" and the boy's P.O.V is in the perspective of "Perfect" by 1D I'm so inspired by these two songs so much!!!!

ENJOY!;)

I was spoken for, engaged and he was the escape I had been longing for my whole life. The only problem was he was my soon to be husbands best man. My heart skipped a beat when he was around, it was impossible to ignore the tension between us. He was my opposite, the risk taker I could never be without help.

"I'm in love with my best mates bride" he whispered softly as we danced slowly together in the living room of his apartment.

"We can't keep doing this, we have to stop before we make a mistake" as if being together alone and kissing wasn't a big enough mistake.

"I can be the one you want tonight" Louis whispered softly to me, his lips brushing past mine. I couldn't do this to Zayn he's my forever and he's ready to be with me, to start our forever now.

"That's the thing Louis, You're in the moment. Where were you when I needed nothing more than right here and now?" I spoke weakly, a few tears leaving my eyes as we kissed softly. His lips weren't as soft as Zayn's, but his kiss was more passionate. I fell for his passionate side, but I kept thinking of Zayn, not a moment with Louis could make me forget my love for Zayn, no matter how hard I tried. I only compared the two men, to justify what I felt.

"I was looking for you" He whispered, my head shook and I pushed him away while sobbing.

"We can't do this! I can't keep hurting him, I won't keep hurting him like this! I can't look at myself without seeing some cheap slut, going for two guys" I cried out, pacing the floor with my racing heart beating in my throat.

"You're not a slut! We've never even slept in the same bed. We haven't done anything wrong, we fell in love is that really such a bad thing?" Louis mumbled, his hand finding mine and I

"It is when you're engaged to someone" I whispered softly, the tears slipping their way down my face.

"Y/n, what if I was ready now? What if I could give you forever?" I sobbed at his words, shaking my head.

"You can't promise me that, we can't work. We're too different. You'll get bored eventually and you'll want to live life more"

"I need get home, to my fiance" I whispered.

"Y/n don't go, please let's try this out. We can run away together and live out our dreams" he was on his knees and I shook my head, the tears falling from my face and I took one step out the door and never looked back.