Teasing Arc 2 of 1

Start from the beginning

[........]

Fast Forward~

It was a mess, Zu Tian knew that it was a trap but he did not know that Feng Niao would also be involved.

Zu Tian held his chest where an arrow pierced it, an arrow which Feng Niao himself released.

Why? He could not help but ask himself.

[Host, do you really believe that Feng Niao wanted you to die?]

Zu Tian looked at the daze Feng Niao opposite him, he smiled in his mind.

'No. He is a fool. He must have been used by others.'

Zu Tian firmly believed that though he did not have any evidence.

He just knew that Feng Niao would never harm him, he is a fool after all. He was taken advantage of by him again and again yet he never realized it.

'Feng Niao is a fool....'

[......] Xiao Xiao looked at Zu Tian like he was looking at a fool.

Xiao Xiao could not help but think, what if Feng Niao really intended for him to die?

After all, Feng Niao shot the arrow that pierced Zu Tian's chest himself... to save the assassins.

After the assasins were rounded up, Zu Tian almost ran to Feng Niao's side to help him up.

But........

"Your Majesty, what should we do with him?"

"Bring him back with us. I'll decide about his punishment after I'm done sorting the assasins."

......he noticed that someone was watching them so he could only coldly turn his back on him.

After some more investigation done by him and the System, Zu Tian found out that Feng Niao was used by the Male Lead.

Now, Zu Tian could really not move. To bring down the male lead, he must endure being separated from his little lover.

"Your Majesty, what should we do with "him"." General Shen said.

Zu Tian knew who he was even without him saying a name.

"General Shen, I want you to arrange a room for him a mile's walk away from here."

"Your Majesty?" General Shen felt that his brain was not working properly.

"You, protect him 24/7 and must not allow yourself to be seen by anyone. If an assassin comes, kill him. No need for my orders. If...."

Zu Tian looked at General Shen after some time of looking down on nothing, his glare brought shivers down the General's spine.

"......he got injured or worse dead, General Shen, you will join him in hell." Zu Tian spat viciously.

He eyed General Shen like he will eat him alive.

General Shen does not know whether to cry😢 or cry😭.

'Your Majesty, isn't he a criminal being imprisoned?! Why do your words seem like he is some beloved concubine that you held dearly in your hands!!'

It took only one month for General Shen to know that Feng Niao was really Zu Tian's beloved man whom he held dearly in his hands during the surprise Empress coronation.

His face was very priceless when he saw Zu Tian holding Feng Niao's hand for the whole world to see!

"Also, you could not look at him when he eats, walk in the garden, even when he sleeps! You must not stare at him!"

'Your Majesty, how am I supposed to protect him then!!!' 😢😢

"Also........"

Zu Tian lists many more things General Shen can't do while protecting his little lover.

General Shen almost shed tears and fainted hearing his nonsense. 😢😫😱

'I could not be with Feng Niao for the time being but even so he must be safe!'

He could not contact Feng Niao or even see him, sleep with him, or hold him, he noticed that he was watched 24/7 by that black man.

"Sigghhhhh......"

♤♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆😚😚😚😚😘😘😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😚😚😚😚🤗🤗😇🤗😇😇😇🤔🤔😘😘😀😗😉😊🤗😘😊😊😗

So, what do you think about this? 

Hehehe😁😁😁😁

Happy afternoon reading.

Just passing by and updating~

Whistles~~

Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

2........