Arc 4.9 Devon

It's been a year since then when Xiao Xaio turned into a human, Xiao Xiao who has been the rage of the High Mage due to his seductive look that he had seduce their King made him the High Mage's target every now and then.

Xiao Xiao who had no idea why he was hated for his beautiful look could only run away every time he met the High mage.

The Male Lead who felt like being cheated by his wife, though there is no wife, chase after the High mage every time he chase Xiao Xiao.

Xiao Xiao ran while the High Mage ran after him and the Ml chase behind the two.

Devon who had been used to this comedic trio felt bored after the repeated shenanigans.

He thought of leaving the mission world, he was already done with the original's life regret. He had taken the throne but he is still unhappy, he meant the original.

He had avenge him, but it seems that it was not yet enough.

Days pass by and in a blink of an eye it had been a peaceful year,

But this calmness might be the start of a storm.

In a far away land, where darkness surround the sky, a group of Demons lurk. Bloodthirst could be seen in their eyes.

Unlike the usual Demons, their eyes held no humanity but only pure evilness. They are Demons so there should be humanity, but even Demons have souls in their eyes but this group was soulles.

Their eyes that no longer had any white but pure black around stared at the darkened sky, the ground shook and shrills that as if came from the deepest part of hell rang around.

From the tiniest to the biggest, from the thinnest to the fattest, they all look at the same direction. Above the cliff!

Yes, the cliff.

This Demons with abysmal deep eyes were ancient Demon in ancient times that were sealed in the deep cliff where Demon miasma enshrouded them day and night, no light reaching them there whole life.

In the ancient times when the Gods and Demons fought due to the Demons dissatisfaction that why would the Gods be above them when they were created equally by the creator God.

Why were the Gods respected and worship while they were hated and banished from the land.

Why was the world unfair that they had to be treated as a monster that thinks about nothing but blood and destruction.

So that was why, they become the monster that they were afraid off. They become "it" that they are afraid of.

They become thirsty for the blood that had spite them.

They become the destruction that they had feared.

And when they become "it" they felt alive. Finally, this pitiful creatures had finally look at them.

It was not a gaze same as the worshipping of the Gods, it was the kind of fear that was embedded deep into there bones. That fear, oh how they love it than the worshipping gaze that they look at their Gods'.

Finally, they know why they were born.

They were born not to be a God, but the Demon that will eliminate those pathethic creatures who look at themselves as if they were above them.

Blood.

Destruction.

Chaos.

This followed the Demons everywhere they go. The shrill screams of fear begging for mercy were music to there ears.

The Demons rule had last a hundred years.