Arc 1.9 Xin Ye

Arc 1.9 Xin Ye

Ever since that day when Zhao Liang confessed his feelings to Xin Ye, Zhao Liang had impeccably become the very definition of a leech.

Wherever Xin Ye goes, Zhao Liang follows.

Well, except for going to the bathroom (which he also sometimes wants to go to but ends up getting kicked out by Xin Ye), school (which he also got the fever of being an on-time boyfriend picking up his boyfriend), and etc.

Zhao Liang had also become so sickly sweet to him that Xin Ye sometimes thought that ants had already started nesting in their house seeing how sweet Zhao Liang is with him.

Others who saw the interaction between the two only thought that Zhao Liang is just simply spoiling him but those who were in the know knew that their Master is chasing after their Young Master.

At first, the servants were quite surprised about the sudden turn of events but knowing the personality of their Master very well, they knew that he had "well" intentions, so they sometimes help him in chasing their Young Master.

They will put up "I love you" on every food he eats, and put his favorite flowers on vases with the letter "from Zhao Liang", they even put up surprise parties for both of them which Xin Ye only gave a shrug and move on.

Seeing their Young Master unmoved by all of this, the servants can only cheer their Master up on moving this somehow big mountain in a water of love.

Despite Xin Ye's indifferent response to him, Zhao Liang still never gave up on him and chased Xin Ye with all of his heart.

He will be satisfied as long as Xin Ye just glances at him or smile at him which had become a rarity when he confessed to him.

Xin Ye on the other hand just received all the things and gifts coming his way in an indifferent manner, why not?

He could not make Zhao Liang stop anyway so he just let him be, in time he will stop on his own when he gets tired of him.

"Young Master Xin, I made you cookies. It's a thank you gift for saving me last time, I still hadn't thanked you so I....."

Yi QianQian look down bashfully, she shyly gives the box to Xin Ye who had a dark expression on it.

"How lucky!"

"Receiving a gift from my goddess, Xin Ye you lucky dog!"

The people who saw this scene threw out different kinds of bullshits as they watch if he will take the box or not.

If he takes it, they will beat him.

If not, they will still beat him.

Why choose?

'So, that was why I was having an ominous feeling throughout the day. This mentally challenged FL is here to chase me again. How many times do I need to tell her to get as far away from me as possible!'

Xin Ye who was being chased by the FL for weeks had already tired Xin Ye to the bones, every time she shows up, he always needed to hide to get away from her.

One time, he even jumped out from the third floor just to get away from her.

He perfectly achieved this feat but not without consequences.

Jumping out the window was really cool but he got a sprain after and another opportunity for Zhao Liang to harass him in the name of helping out.

Knowing that he will either run or jump from the third-floor window the next day if he does not accept the "gift" from the FL, Xin Ye just accepted the gift and let matters move on.