Arc 4.23 Devon

Arc 4.23 Devon

Shu Yin looked at the void in front of him once again. Unlike when he first arrived, his eyes had now a faint bright light reflected in his eyes.

Now, he had a new goal within his life. That is to find Zhao Liang's reincarnations and continue to protect him and love him in all of their lifetimes.

No matter what or who he becomes, he will love him just the same.

Shu Yin is now sure that what he had encountered within the ruin is not just as simple as a trial of the past. When he first step in the ruin, he felt a breath familiar with him, it was calling him.

He is not afraid of demons or ghost, his curiosity led him deeper and deeper. Even if he dies, at least he knew what that thing calling him was.

When he was standing in front of the door of Past, he could feel the calling become louder and eager for him to come.

Now that he remembers, he was happy that he had went and satiate his curiosity since he gained something much more than he wanted.

He had finally settled down the turbulent feelings that had been boiling within his heart for thousands of years. He had caught and found him, his heart and soul finally recognize the love of his life.

Shu Yin felt stupid why he had never realized that Zhao Liang, Feng Niao, Xin are the same person all along.

Its not that he did not recognize him, but that, something was erasing this recognition from the very depths of his soul by forcefully squeezing his soul and heart dry not letting or giving him a chance to recognize him.

But after he had gone inside that place, the force trying to stop him seemed to disappear like it has never been there in the first place and the memories that he had once shared with all those reincarnations seemed to become clearer and clearer in his mind.

Shu Yin felt that there was some conspiracy behind all of this, because why is there a force trying to separate him from his lover and who is the one helping him?

The one to suspect should be his System, but within his soul, he knew that it was impossible for that to happen.

He knew the power of the System like the back of his hand, the force which had restricted him is not the System but someone else.

The mystery just gets getting deeper as he thought of this, what he can do now is just to follow the flow and look for his lover. What will happen will happen anyway.

One way or another, he will know who that force is one day. Since he broke free from the restriction of that force, it will know and maybe it will come after him one day.

*Shaking!*

"What's happening?" Shu Yin felt the ground shake around him, he looked around and found out that he had already been long outside the door.

He was standing alongside the Demons, Xiao Xiao and Harton who seemed to have also just woken up from their stupor.

They all looked at each other in a panic.

"What's happening? Why is the ground shaking?" Clayton said panic.

"It seems that the ruin is about to collapse soon." Shu Yin calmly stated but his mind was whirling ideas to get them out of there.

"What should we do? There is no exit." Zayton said.

"Had any of you found some clues inside?" Harton coldly looked at them.

"No."

"None."

"Are we all going to die here?" Clayton could not help but say.