Arc 4.11 Devon

Ugh!

The Demon King woke up in a startle. He felt strange, there was a voice calling him.

He wipe the sweat dripping down his face, his beautiful face furrowed.

The voice that seems to be calling unto him grip his heart so tight that it seems imposible to escape from. He felt as if he was in a trance and there is nothing he could hear but the voice inside his mind that was as if trying to take over him.

"Ugh!"

He held his head in pain. He frowned feeling the discomfort that it brought to his very being.

The frown on his face was so deep that it even creased his beautiful eyebrows together but even so, his beauty did not lessened one bit.

He was like the descendant of the Goddess of Beauty that had descended the earth to grab human hearts and destroy a nation.

Holding his head in pain, he look at the far north as if in a trance.

A voice full of familiarity was calling on to him.

The voice was as if just beside him, teasing, whispering for him to come.

He deeply furrowed his brows feeling more agitated and uncomfortable.

Even though the voice who was calling him feels ever so familiar that he just wanted to follow it and drowned in it, reality still shook hin hard that it can't be that person calling unto him because it was impossible.

He will never again call his name after that day.

His face became so dark if that was even possible.

The voice continued to call him not noticing the changes, but even though his mind had made up a rational explanation he was still helpless when it cones to the voice calling him.

It was as if it was grabbing on to his heart strings and playing with it, so despicable!

The voice keeps on calling him, teasing and playing with his name, he wavered a bit hearing the voice calling him.

But once in a while he will snap out from the trance and feel as if a despicable dog had lick his face hearing the voice continues to whisper into his ears.

His breathing quickens and his heart felt as if it was about to explode. He held his chest in deep agony clenching his teeth almost breaking it.

The voice inside his head keeps on coming to him, teasing, whispering, tempting him to the darkness within where the voice is hidden.

It laughs as if it finding his suffering amusing in its eyes.

He grits his teeth bearing the pain the voice is bringing inside his head.

He felt the urge to kill but was helpless at the same time due to the power the voice had over him making him unable to move or retaliate as of the moment as it played with his mind and heart.

The voice continues to whisper in his ear. It was laughing at him while teasing him at the same time.

It was talking about the darkness of its own heart to him. How it wanted to destroy the world.

How it wanted to create chaos and bloodshed once again to all living creatures on this planet.

And how...it wanted to own his body.

His body is just the perfect vessel for its rebirth.

With a body overflowing with dark mana, boundless and limitless, he is the perfect vessel that the evil whisperer was looking for.

The Demon King felt his heart tightened as if someone was holding it in its hand and squeezing it. It was trying to read his heart carefully and deeply, the Demon King shivered feeling it probe to the deepest secret of his heart.

The evil whisperer keeps on tempting him and that it will grant all his lifes wish to him as long as he let it use its body.

It promises to give him everything, acquire anything, grab anyone and leash it to him with him in power.

It will give him anything he desires.

Money.

Power.

Lust.

Greed.

All he could think of, as long as he give his body to him in return.

"Get out." The Demon King said with gritted teeth.

"Hehe..."

The evil whisperer only laughed and opened the doors through his heart. His deepest, darkest and dirtiest desire was revealed like an open book to the evil whisperer.

The world flip, bright light shone, among the flower field a handsome youth in white stood aloof from the world.

His white robes could be compared to the purest lily, white with no hint of taint.

The youth who as if felt his stare look back, his piercing silver eyes look surprised to see a dark taint in that beautiful pure white world.

The dark taint felt ashamed knowing that it had caused a blemished into his pure white world.

But even so, the youth with no worldly blemish smiled at him warmly looking directly at him with his warm gaze no barrier could stop.

At that instant he thought, he was in love.

"GET OUT!!!!!!!"

The Demon King roared in anger having the deepest secret in his heart revealed. He was so furious that his mana burst out without restraint shaking the whole Demon continent brought by his anger.

The evil whisperer laughed at his furious face as it slowly dissipated into thin air leaving behind its evil promise.

"A Demon who loves ends up broken. All that you hold in your hand will die. All the love in your heart will dissipate. Your body will break and your soul shattered. I will make sure of that." Said the evil whisperer with a final laugh.

The Demon King paled.

Even though he only heard the voice of that being, he knew that he was more powerful than him. If he were to really do as he promised, he is sure that he will not be able to defeat him.

But even so......

"Even if it kills me, I will not die without a fight. Not with that person involved!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Ahhhhhh!!! 😍😍😍😍

An update!

So...how do you like this chapter so far?

Love~

Is strange~

Tell me your thoughts and don't forget to star and comment 😋😎