Arc 2.10 Zu Tian

Arc 2.10 Zu Tian

"The spring hunt is finally here!"

"It is!"

"Stop talking and quickly help around! There are lots of work to do than running your mouth!"

It was finally spring and the awaited spring hunt awaited by all was finally here.

Palace guards and palace maids were busy as they thoroughly and quickly did their own jobs for that day. Since yesterday, everyone had been busy preparing.

So busy that they were more busy than the ants and bees working all day.

Finally, it was finally the day awaited by all.

Spring hunt!

Oh, the spring hunt is finally here.

All preparations are finally set, finalize, and ready to set.

Spring hunt should be a happy day where they compete for some game but this spring hunt is bound to be the same as the previous one and the previous of that.

Than hunting for some wild animals, the one being hunted would be the emperor.

Spring hunt was the perfect assassination day for any assassin because the spring hunt is the time of the day that the emperor would be out of the palace with just a few guards.

"Lian'er, I trust you."

Two bodies intertwined in a dimly lit room hug each other in a tight embrace. Each saying sweet nothings in each other's ears.

Pant~

"Crown Prince, you can trust me. I will not disappoint you." Qi LianLian sweetly smiled at Chen Mo hugging him in the process.

For the man that he loves, he would do anything for him. 

Poisoning the emperor is nothing compared to getting his heart.

Hearing what she said, Chen Mo's eyes darkened as dark as it could be. 

The smile on his lips could not be hidden as it grew wider and crazier.

Good thing that Qi LianLian was hugging him so she could not see that crazy smile of his. 

If she only saw it, she would have a second thought about helping him.

"Lian'er, don't worry. After all of this is done, I will definitely marry you and make you my empress. I love you, Lian'er."

Kissing her lips, Chen Mo continued their intimate exercise. He thrusted roughly inside of her.

"Ah! C-Crown Pri-nce, Lian'er also loves you~"

Unknown to the adulterous couple, a certain someone was listening to their evil plan while laughing at how idiotic they were.

[Host, do you know that your "favored" concubine is adding another green hat for you to wear?] Xiao Xiao snickered.

"Another green hat?"

Looking at Feng Niao cutely sleeping beside him, Zu Tian couldn't care less about what was happening on the other side.

"They can add a thousand green hats on my head, I don't care. All that I need is right here beside me."

Embracing the sleeping man, Zu Tian stole a kiss from his already bruised lips that he had sucked and bitten just a few hours ago. 

Is it one or two?

Watching its host harassing the sleeping Feng Niao, the System just rolled its eyes knowing that his place in his Host's heart had already been replaced by Feng Niao.