Arc 3.4 Xiao Yao

"I really don't know how. There is nothing here on the map. This just leads to the coordinates of the Lost City but not how to cross the bridge!"

Leng MianMian who was besieged on two sides felt her tears drying up no longer able to fall down. 

She had been crying for hours already that she could no longer produce tears.

"If it is not written, then think of a way! If you can't think of one then I better feed you to those fishes to become our way to cross the lake. They might become busy eating your body that we would have time to cross the lake on our own!"

"Not a bad idea!" Xiao Yao praised.

"Yah!"

Leng MianMian screamed in fear when the bandit grab her by the arm about to throw her to the waters if not for Fei Chen holding her other arm the bandit might have succeded.

"Let go! Let go of her!"

Fei Chen grab Leng MianMian forcefully from the bandit and luckily pulled her back seeing that the bandit was not really serious about it.

"Enough. Enough. You had all wasted my time." The leader of the bandit yelled at the group irritated.

"Boss."

"Old Bai, if we really can't cross the lake then we can only retreat for now."

Hearing what the leader of the bandit said, the trio almost sighed in relief but choked when they heard his next words.

"But we can't have these burdens alive. You know what you'll have to do. Secrets should be buried. Only dead people keep secrets."

"Yes, Boss."

"Wah! Let go! Let go!"

"MianMian! Ha!"

"Fei Chen! Leng MianMian!"

It was chaos. The two sides were fighting the very moment the leader of the bandits gave the order.

The fight was almost over just as it began. It is very clear whose side is winning seeing the number of the bandits versus the three of them.

"Sigh. What a bunch of idiots."

Xiao Yao who had managed to stay out of the fight like an invisible man spectated the drama in front of him.

He was really not interested in the drama nor the fight between these two groups or in raiding a tomb.

But since he arrived in this part of the plot, then he must continue this journey despite having the annoying as-ever leads as teammates and a bunch of bandits wanting their lives.

The plot is missing and only the lead is his clue to continue the story.

Anyways, his mission in every world is just the same, counterattack as a Cannon Fodder and turn the table around and beat all the damn enemy!

Based on the original's memory and attitude, he must have died in this cave.

Now, what Xiao Yao must do is continue the journey, find the Lost City, and get out of there alive!

"Old Bandit, how about a cooperation." Xiao Yao said appearing behind the leader of the bandits.

"Wha!"

The leader of the bandits almost had a heart attack when he saw Xiao Yao appear behind him silently. 

He did not even hear nor feel him walk close to him.

He was so close that if he wanted to kill him, he would have been dead!

"Boss!"

Hearing their Boss scream, the bandits quickly turned back and saw Xiao Yao standing beside their leader.