UPD8 PLZZZZZZ

So here's a thing about manners, I guess. A lot of it going for Wattpadians. 

Have you ever considered how rude you are when you simply comment "Update" or anything else along the lines, even with a 'please' (or pls/plz) attached to it?

Like...? I'm not here just throwing out random updates as I please. This shit takes awhile to write. And you're reading it for free. (Which I'm completely content doing, don't get me wrong) 

Sure, some people have deadlines. Some people want to update for their fans. But not everybody's that somebody. 

People all the time are like "Fan fic authors are better than real authors!" and in a lot of cases (*coughcoughfiftyshadesofgreycoughcough*) I totally agree with you. And that's the thing about fan fic writers, as I mentioned above. They're doing this on their own time. They're taking time out of their day to write a fanfiction. So that you, the reader, can read it, for fucking free.

Spell it with me folks, F - R - E - E.

Free like that one country (not naming names but think western hemisphere. I'm sure some of you that are reading this live in that country.) that claims to be that all the time (and mostly are, considering other countries). 

Man, if I could be paid for writing fanfic, I would. Totally. 100%. I need money. I'm a broke as all hell student. 

But back to the point. 

Consider next time you're about to comment "omggg i lurv this plzz update!!" and change it to something a bit more supportive to the author. "youre writing is really good and i am really enjoying the story so far. can't wait for the next update! :)" 

This way, you're supporting the author. And you're not trying to force them to update. 

It's also weird when people comment on some of my older stories (GLARES AT MY OLD FAN FICS THAT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE DOWN BUT PROBABLY SHOULD BECAUSE THEY'RE BAD AND OLD) telling me to update. Oops sorry but I rarely update that anymore. However, supportive comments make me go back, reread what I had, cry a bit at how terrible the writing is, and then think up some new ideas and in some cases; update!

So yeah. That's my rant for... this month? Who knows. I'll try updating this some more too.

Thanks for 50,000+ reads!