If I say that I don't like something, then don't F with me!

So you guys know me, I'm a serious gamer, well, sometimes.

Now I had seen this video on RoosterTeeth that I liked, not only because it was freaking hilarious. but because the game looked really awesome.

So, I downloaded it.

I downloaded the game that makes you want to shit your pants, Slender.

I have made a few posts about Slender, and people are replying back to me that Slenders gonna get me.

STOP IT. YOU'RE SCARING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME.

I know, your only being jokesters but seriously, that shit scares me... like alot.

 If I say I don't like something, then please don't fuck with me. YOU SCARE ME. I'm looking at you, Arbideedadee. Yup, that's right. YOU.

There is shit in this world that scares me, for example, fucking spiders.

You're afraid of spiders? Haha!

Yes I am. When I get bit by them I have allergic reactions that scare me. Plus, I'm not scared of wee little spiders, just the ones that get to be about an inch big. Here's something that'll scare you about spiders. Every year you swallow an average of 9 spiders in your sleep. YOU ARE WELCOME.

Why... Why did you tell me that.

Because I WANTED TO SCARE YOU. That's what you get for being a little dip-shit.

Here's the jist of this rant. IF I SAY I'M SCARED SOMETHING, DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME.

Whoo, had to let that out.