Tee Hee! I think You're Cute!

Uh... What?

Are you seriously FLIRTING on wattpad?

You are joking right?

Nope. You're not.

DA FUQ?

I mean come on ladies why are you fucking flirting with giys you have never met before on wattpad? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE NOT PEDOS?

Hell, how do I know your not pedos?

WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK WATTPAD IS? A DATING WEBSITE?

yhtge3oyheagljbjjlkndseoitjc,.vmn;o

Sorry, that was me BANGING MY HEAD ON MY COMPUTER.

Here's the thing, you dip shits. Wattpad is not the following:

1) A popularity contest

2) A place for "fan wars"

3) A dating website.

4) A place for you to talk with your friends in the forums so you fucking spam me.

5) A place for being ass holes.

Now if you'd please. How many times have I said this? Too many. GTFO.

I really would like to go cry right now. Seriously I'm just so mad right now. Also known as my ranting mood.

Okay now all the shit before this sentence probably dodn't make sence. So let me explain something to you.

You've all been to a message board, whether it was so that you could thank someone for fanning you or not you've all seen that one idiot girl all like; "Hey hottie. Thanks for fanning me ;)"

What?

What is wattpad for? Oh yeah. WRITING AND READING STORIES. Wattpad did not collaborate with E-Harmony (plug!) last time I checked. So if you're really THAT desperate please go join a dating site so that I can never see you on wattpad again.

Do I flirt on wattpad? HELL NO!

I am not gonna deny this, but there are some pretty cute guys on Wattpad. Does that mean that i am going to flirt with them? No, I will not. Why? Because I am not desperate. Unlike some people.

Oh so you have a problem with me being friendly?

Friendly? FRIENDLY MY ASS.

YOU ARE DESPARATE.

junhjuherre[ppoiuyrrtyghujiuu[p-0oiu

Sorry, people on wattpad are such idiots that I bang my head on my computer.

Now please STOP FLIRTING ON WATTPAD.