LGBQTA+

I know this has been a thing floating around a lot more often these days, especially since Russia's laws, the US slowly allowing more and more people to be married to someone of the same gender, Germany's (might not be?) 3rd gender option and all that fun stuff.

Now I live in Canada, but that doesn't mean queer people aren't oppresed here. 

Sure, it's illegal to refuse someone a job if they're queer, but hate still goes around.

I don't quite understand the hate. They're in the same kind of love as you are with your partner, well, sorta. 

Maybe its because you're afraid that they're going to make a move on you, and that makes you uncomfortable? I suppose that's kind of understandable. But trust me, if you're not attractive to that person, you won't be hit on just because you're of the same gender.

Hell, I'm afraid to hit on most girls, because what if they're not gay?

Oops, did I say that out loud?

You found me out Wattpad, I'm gay as fuck. No, I'm not a lesbian, so ladies, I won't be hitting on you, don't worry. I'm pansexual, which falls under the bisexual umbrella. (I'm willing to date both genders, but I prefer females)

Enough about me though.

And even bible thumpers! Sure homosexuality is a sin, but you know what else is a sin? Tatoos, polyester, and other fabric blends, divorce, shell fish, torn clothing is also a no-go, long hair, the list goes on my friends. 

I'm not too sure everyone understands, but we don't need to go around hating people. I'm a horrible example. Please don't take me as an example. Seriously.

That's it for now, I suppose. See you next time on: PinkAura, social justice warrior woman!