There are rules, and we must abide by them!

Some people just don't fucking get it, do they?

Do they even understand the concept of FUCKING RULES?

Not to be a strict enforcer here or anything BUT ON WATTPAD, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!

THERE ARE THINGS

THAT, QUITE SIMPLY

ARE

NOT

ALLOWED.

Why can't people get that through their thick skulls?

I hate to get mad at my friends, but seriously! I really don't want you guys turning into Wattpad jerks! You know how much I hate those guys!

Now i'm in a really fucking bad mood and I just....

hyjujuhediikalksfjh ajskhbkdjn

OH GOD LOOK, NOW I'VE STARTED BANGING MY HEAD ON THE KEYBOARD AGAIN. JUST GREAT. JUST WHAT I NEEDED TODAY.

IT'S BEEN A REALLY SHITTY DAY, AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T ABIDE BY THE SIMPLIST OF FUCKING RULES REALLY PISS ME OFF.

Oh right, you still don't understand reader, do you?

You see, I take part actively in a nice thread that my friend made! It's really awesome and we get to talk about some really cool stuff! It's a really nice place where everyone is excepting!

Awhile ago, another person, one of my friends tried to start an RP on the thread, and I told him it wasn't allowed, maybe twice, until he saw my messages.

Okay fine, he didn't see them before. That's cool.

Not that long ago, he asked if he could advertise his story on the thread. I told him he can't because Story Adverts are only allowed in the Share Your Story Club.

You know how he replied?

one word. KILLJOY

YOU KNOW WHAT? I WASN'T TRYING TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING KILLJOY I WAS SIMPLY TELLING YOU THAT IT'S NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS IN THE CAFE. THEY'LL TAKE IT DOWN, YA HEAR?

Another friend hops right on and is all; If you feel someone in here hasn't read it then feel free to post it.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO!

JUST DON'T!
IT'S NOT ALLOWED.
IT NEVER WAS ALLOWED.
THAT'S WHY THEY CREATED SYS
IT'S ANNOYING, AND I'M NOT READING IT NOW.

akHDSBFIWDGHDFuwhefiuhi;uWHGEFKJHFKHJSBFG;IUBLFGKHTbe;lkhb