FEMINAZIS

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS IS A WORD

THAT IS 

NOT

FUCKING

OKAY

NO IT'S NOT OKAY, NOT IN THE LEAST AND IF YOU'VE EVER DISCRIBED SOMEONE AS A FEMINAZI, FUCK YOU AND YOUR DOG TOO, OR MAYBE YOUR CAT... DO YOU HAVE FISH? IF YOU DO, FUCK THOSE TOO. MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PETS? OKAY THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A TEN FOOT CACTUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Let me explain to you a thing;

Last night while I was shitting bricks in my bed because there was a thunderstorm going on that was scaring the fuck out of me for the first time in 10 years, there was something going down in Austin, Texas.

Wendy Davis fucking stood up to a bill that would make all abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy ILLEGAL. And when I say "stood up," I mean it both metaphorically and literally.

She did something called a fillibuster, which means she fucking has to talk for 13 hours straight. Some additional rules are that she's not allowed to sit down, to relieve herself, to eat, to drink, to fix her backbrace, NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO LEAN ON ANYTHING OR ANYONE.

And you know what? She did it. She fucking did it.

OH WAIT.

So these guys decided that hahaha nope the crowd was interfering during the last few minutes (literally screaming between 11:59-12:01) and called a vote.

The vote said that yep we're gonna make this illegal, AFTER 12:01 AM WEDNESDAY JUNE 26th 2013

SO BASICALLY WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO IS BREAK THE LAW TO MAKE A NEW ONE.

OH THE PEOPLE WERE NOT GOING TO FUCKING LET THIS ONE PASS, MOTHER FUCKER.

Eventually, they didn't pass the bill because if they did, come next election, those motherfuckers wouldn't be in office anymore.

tl; dr/recap: So basically in texas this one woman was standing for 13 hours not allowed to eat, drink, fix her back brace, sit down, relieve herself, nothing. She was only allowed to talk and that was it. She was fighting against an abortion bill which would make it illegal to have abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy in Texas. So she did it. She stood for 13 hours and spoke about the bill and why its wrong for woman, and other related topics. At 12:01 the bill would be cancelled, but the other guys decided that it would be okay for them to call a vote AFTER this. What everyone's mad about is that Wendy absolutely 100% HAD to abide by these rules, but then as soon as she won, the other guys broke the rules called a vote and passed the bill. (Message I sent to a friend who came late to the party last night)

SO TO PUT IT SIMPLY FOR ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, ALL OF LAST NIGHT/EARLY MORNING WAS FEMINISM ALL THE WAY TO THE FUCKING TOP. AND IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SUPPORT THE CANCELLATION OF THE BILL well I respect your opinions BUT THE POINT BEING IF YOU WERE AGREEING WITH THESE DUDES THINKING IT WAS TOTALLY LEGAL FOR THIS SHIT (THEM CALLING A VOTE AND PASSING THE BILL AFTER 12:01 AM) THEN IM SORRY BUT YOUR FUCKING WRONG AS DICKS.

Anyways, yeah I'm going to go drink my slurpee and watch Pewdiepie now.