And thus... people have come to bug me

I know you all want to have your own sucess story, but it's not as easy as you think it is.

First of all, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO FUCKING UPDATE OFTEN ENOUGH.

I know, It's hard. BUT IT WILL PAY OFF.

DON'T DO THE FOLLOWING:

BEG FOR READS USING A COPY/PASTED MESSAGE

I DON'T KNOW HOW OFTEN I'VE SAID THIS, BUT SERIOUSLY IT GETS ON MY NERVES.

Another thing, I've been getting messages lately about people wanting me to come critique their story. Things along the line of;

"Hi there, I'm new to Wattpad and don't really know much. I fanned you so if you could fan me back/check out my story that'd be great!"

YOU DON'T SEEM VERY NEW.

I HIGHLY DOUBT YOUR NEW.

SHOO, SHOO. BEFORE I GET THE SPRAY BOTTLE OUT. BECAUSE I WILL.

I mean, sure I'll help you.

I've replied quite in a nice manner such as the following:

Hi there (INSERT WATTPAD NAME),

While I do appreciate the fact that you came to me in private message about this, I'm not a big fan of people coming up to me and asking me to judge their works.

Now, I'm not going to be mean, but you gotta ask for me to read it, if you really want me to read it, that is. Pitch it to me, what's it about? Why did you come to me? What kind of judgement do you want; a strong critique, some constructive criticism?

You seem to be someone who knows Wattpad fairly well, so I am skeptical. In any matter, I wish you best of luck on your story, and happy reading/writing to you!

I recently read a story and realised that this has become a new thing on Wattpad. When I went to comment on the storyand noticed that there were already wuite a few people who had givin this author some critism.

This made me think.

ARE YOU FUCKING USING ME SAYING THAT YOU'RE USING ME FOR "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM," BUT REALLY, ALL YOU WANT IS READS AND COMMENTS? I SURE HOPE NOT!

Some of these people have good intentions, yes. But some, I can't be sure. I'm skeptical.

As a side note, I think that I'm going to start a vlog to add with these rants. It'll be linked in the media, maybe next week. Thoughts?