I feel like I bang my head on this keyboard too often.

ghjuhgawsziolloyhu

Oh hi there. I didn't realise you were watching me bang my head on my keyboard.

I DO THAT TOO OFTEN.

BECAUSE THERE ARE FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE ON WATTPAD.

The... ahem... "Hide" option on your stories.

YOU PUBLISHED IT, WHY DO YOU WANT TO HIND IT?

Oh I see... You dirty little bastard.

Nononononononono! That's not what I meant at all! I want to re-write/edit my story!

Okay... Um well have you ever heard of COPY AND PASTE?

You click add new chapter, copy paste your old not-revised chapter into it and edit it as a draft! Then when your done, you copy paste it back to the original chapter! BOOM SHAKA LACKA MOTHA FUCKA.

All these people are suggesting things that already exist! UGH. MAYBE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WEBSITE YOU USE, DUMBSHIT.

"Hide Your Gender"? Yes that is smart. Now we will never know if STRANGER DANGER.

"Italics and Bold on app" I RE READ THESE RANTS ON MY IPOD. IT HAS BOLD AND ITALIC NOW, PAY ATTENTION, YOU IGNORANT KID.

"Autocorrect spelling" Well first of all... ENABLE THAT IN BROWSER. Second of all, ARE YOU SO FUCKING LAZY THAT YOU WON'T TAKE THE TIME TO PRESS ONE MEASLY LITTLE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE?

"Hide Fans" Again, what are you, a pedophile?

"Grow up" OH WHO STARTED THIS DISCUSSION. I LIKE YOU.

"View how many people put your story in their library" You fucking lazy ass! Click your story, scroll down just a little bit and look at , right where it says; "PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS," Or something along those lines! Like fuck!

hyuikjgteduyhjyhgedfgtyh

I'm sorry, I think my habit of banging-my-head-on-keyboard-when-idiot-is-on-wattpad is back.