My Beautiful Karma

I've been a playboy this past few years. I love girls because I love different flavors but then I met this girl who turned out to be a virgin. She's stunning as she enter the club. She's wearing all black and I must say that she's cool and beautiful. I had a one night stand with her but, after that night I haven't seen her again. After a year, our world collide again and I saw her holding a four month old baby who was my baby version like what the hell!!

I already know that it was mine but d*mn I can freaking feel my heart that is beating so fast. I expected it to happen but it's just really way too different when I finally see her with my child. That baby? Damn, he remind me of myself when I was just a baby. I don't know what to do that time because I know I'm not yet ready to get married. Karma is real but this karma is different. As I stared at her angelic face and then a smile formed on my lips. She's My Beautiful Karma.

~~~~
A/N: For more updates on my stories, please do add me on my facebook account Captan Thea DarkMiless. You can also join to my group DarkMiless Stories (Official). You can also talk to me there if you wan't to, I don't mind because I wan't to talk to my Lilies.