Finally

There was a moment in time when my heart stopped beating when I saw her staring back at me. As we sat there in silence, her intentions became clear as I began to understand what she's thinking. Wheeinah how are you so beautiful? And am I to be the one, lucky enough to know what it feels like to be loved by you?

I sat there with you for a moment in silence as you placed your hands on mine. Then you finally broke the peace and said "Hyejinah, why do I feel this way?" Your eyes started to tremble and tears formed in the surface. "What feeling Wheein?" I looked deep into your orbs hoping to get a glimpse of your thoughts. Could I be right? Am I understanding you right my love? You Opened your mouth but hesitated, you looked at my lips and sighed. "Hyejinah, am I supposed to feel this way?" You moved closer towards me, while never a single moment let go of my hand. "Is it okay for me to feel this way?" You continued. My breath began to pace, I can feel my heart beginning to race. "Say it my love" I thought. I sat there in anticipation, waiting for you to say those sweet words to me. "Hyejinah, I think I'm falling in love with you..." my heart bursted and my tears fell down my cheeks. "Oh Wheeinah." I bursted out as I embraced her. "I love you too" I cried into her shoulder. "I have always loved you but too scared to admit it." I continued. "I am so happy you feel the same way." Wheein rubbed my back comfortingly, she pushed me gently to see my face, she dried my tears and placed a smile on her face. "My love... will you be mine from now on?" She asked. "Yes" I replied happily. Wheein leaned in for a kiss, her soft lips touched mine and I could feel all of her love pouring out for me. Finally the day came, finally she's mine. "My heart is yours" I whispered. We held each other there, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Laughing and giggling at each other's funny jokes, sharing happiness... sharing happiness. We cuddled and held each other there, as we ignored the rest of the world. This is what it feels like to finally be with someone you love. Beautifully amazing.