Announcement

Hello readernims,

I am writing this... because I am... a little saddened but also at the same time glad for Wheein. See, I'm like a prepubescent moomoo... I've only became a moomoo for a couple years. But ever since then I have listened to mamamoo's songs from their debut to now... and literally took a journey backwards to their trainee days and watched their development as a group and as people. Literally those immortal songs episodes were my addiction for a while... i just love listening to good voices together ya know? I've only been a fan of western solo artists before (and of course destiny's child's because Beyoncé is queen) but mamamoo was the first k-pop group that I actually really really like.

The reason why I am saddened is because I know how powerful their voices are TOGETHER. Each of their voices are unique but they fit well with each other making them one of the most all-rounded singers in k-pop. As much as their solos are successful af and sounds great af. I'm just... if one day I listen to a mamamoo song and one voice is missing... I think I'm gonna cry because that's gonna take a lot of getting use to... Okay but also... what im trying to say is. The anticipation of Wheein's "agreement" ending is gonna suck. The knowing part of it... it's gonna drive me crazyyyy. Expecting the inevitable type of thing.

But also on the other hand, I am so happy for Wheein. For realizing what she wanted and going for it. For growing as an individual and for going outside of her comfort zone. Her solo albums have been successful and rightfully so because her voice is just ohmygawd-melt-me-like-butter-and-give-me-some honey amazingness. So I'm super excited for her future stuff. I'm all the way support for Wheein... after all once you Wheein you cannot wheeout. But, even if I could wheeout I kinda don't want to so lol.

I wish the girls luck and happiness and joy and love and all the good things in the world because they deserve it. Let us never stop supporting the OT4. They will always be the OGs no matter what they decide to do in the future.

I love you Wheein, be happy and never stop looking for happiness. You deserve at least that.

P.S I'm still kinda hoping that the statement is a prank and it's not true and that I wake up tomorrow and I'm actually mamamoo's microphones and this reality I'm in is just a dream because I'm a microphone who low key wants to be a human.

P.s.s I'm writing a new story hehehehe. Okie bye bye

Take care always readernims! ❤️