"yess" he mumbled to himself and grabbed it, buying it and leaving the store. next he went to Miniso.

he noticed some scented candles in Jade's room last time he visited her, so he thought he was gonna buy a yellow one. Wooyoung checked and found limited edition sunflower scented yellow candles in a pretty jar, so he decided to grab it and look around Miniso more. 

"something random/unexpected" he mumbled to himself and caught a glimpse of a phone case that matched his. Wooyoung's phone case was yellow and had a mini orangish yellow dinosaur on the left side of it. the one Wooyoung saw was light blue and had a navy blue dinosaur on a right side of it. 

"are they supposed to align?" he mumbled to himself and approached the case, putting his phone next to it. it was indeed matching, and it looked like dinos were reaching out to each other. Wooyoung found it adorable and grabbed it.

(a/n: if y'all have no imagination like me, here's the similar phone cases)

next he started looking for something she would love and remembered her words from earlier when she said she loved plushies

next he started looking for something she would love and remembered her words from earlier when she said she loved plushies. he went to the plushie section and looked over the adorable plushies. he stopped his choice on a cute smiling avocado plushie and grabbed it from the shelf. 

and lastly, something useless. Wooyoung giggled and grabbed a rubik's cube from a shelf nearby. he went to the cashier and paid for everything, leaving the store and going back to where they were supposed to meet at.

as for Jade, she went to market first too and immediately grabbed a pack of 4 donuts. she knew Wooyoung loved donuts. she didn't even have to think about it. 

next she went to a gift store and started looking for something yellow. she caught a glimpse of chimmy glass thermos and immediately grabbed it, remembering how much Wooyoung loves BTS. 

"something random?" she mumbled to herself "hmm" 

Jade decided to grab a pair of fuzzy socks. she feels like it's random enough and Wooyoung would like it. 

something she thinks he would love.

Wooyoung is a big video games lover. Jade decided to get him a new controller. it's a nice brand that Jimin uses.

and lastly something useless.

Jade giggled and decided to get him an android charger. she knows he would have gotten her something stupid anyways. she paid for everything and left to meet up with him. when she went back, he was already there, sitting crossed legged on a bench they parted at. he was holding 2 plastic bags. Jade was holding 2 bags too. she excitedly waddled towards Wooyoung and sat in front of him.

"are you ready?" he asked, excited. Jade nodded.

"okay. food. 3. 2. 1" Wooyoung counted and they pulled out their gifts. both of their eyes sparkled at the stuff before quickly exchanging it.