Chapter 50.

"we need to talk" Jade said and slammed her hands on Wooyoung's desk. he flinched. it's the day of the results and teacher would announce them after lunch. lunch bell rang few seconds ago and Jade decided that she wouldn't have better chance to talk to him, since a week long break was starting after today.

"okay" Wooyoung whimpered and got up, following Jade outside. Meg followed them with her eyes and smiled proudly, high fiving San who came in their classroom a minute ago.

Jade and Wooyoung decided to go outside and chat there since they didn't want unwanted people eavesdropping.

they sat on a bench under a tree near the football field. Jade sighed and fiddled with her fingers, all of her previous practice basically going to waste. she was a nervous wreck.

"i-"

"i-"

both of them started at the same time.

"you go first-"

"you go first-"

Jade and Wooyoung chuckled.

"no you"

"no you"

"for how long are we going to do this. for fucks sake just you go first" Jade said and groaned. she wasn't used to this, so she wanted to get it over with quickly.

"jdsbfonsjfdjn" Wooyoung slapped his cheeks a little and cleared his throat.

"pleaseforgivemeicantdothisanymoreimissyousomuchandiregreteverythingpleasepleaseiknowwhatididwaswrongbutimreallysorry-"

"i literally didn't understand anything you said. can you slow down a little?" Jade said. Wooyoung took a deep breath.

"please forgive me i can't do this anymore i miss you so much and i regret everything please please i know what i did was wrong but i'm really sorry and i ugh" he whined and rubbed his face. Jade smiled.

"i'm sorry too for being a bitch about it. i should have forgiven you first time you apologized, since you seemed genuine, i just couldn't bring myself to. something was stopping me and yea i apologize." she said

"yah what are you apologizing for? have you gone stupid?" he asked and smacked her head.

"ouch" Jade winced, since Wooyoung hit her wound. Wooyoung's eyes widened. he was panicking.

"ooooooooh my god im so so sorry i didn't mean to i- what do i do i keep messing this up uGH Wooyoung you dumbass" he said and hit his head. Jade stared at him weirdly.

"have you gone stupid?" she asked. Wooyoung glared at her. Jade smiled.

"are we good?"

"only if you buy me a bubble tea"

"HEY"

"what? you wanted to come out cheaply? tsk"

"you have become so mean. you need to stop hanging out with Yeosang."

"and you need to stop hanging out with San. you've gone softie."

"NEVER"

"stop shouting, Wooyoung"

"i'm not shouting"

"yes you are"

"i'm just naturally loud"

"thank god you realize that"

"fuck off"

"you said it yourself, woo"

"asdfghjkl you called me woo again"

"if you don't shut up i won't call you that ever again"

"..."