Chapter 24.

Jade had fun with Yunho. they spent an amazing time together. Yunho's a nice kid. Jade would love to hang out with him often. he made her feel like a high schooler again. she didn't usually do much when Meg came over since they were used to it and didn't felt as excited, but the new change made Jade feel all giddy.

they also took a lot of photos and videos as a reminder of this amazing day. Jade and Yunho gossiped a lot, ordered food and showed each other memes. they played around a lot, reenacting scenes from different cartoons and kids movies. Jade showed Yunho all her paintings, was it digital or on canvas. they also drew stupid stuff together and overall had great time. Yunho left late at night. around 11-12.

Jade promised herself that she would never forget this day. cause she hasn't had this much fun since like middle school? maybe freshman year of high school? well... lets just say in a long time.

for sunday, Jade made plans with Yeosang. she promised him to pick him up after his shift at the café and they'd go somewhere together. Yeosang was excited as ever. everyone would be if THE Jade made plans with them too.

when Jade woke up in sunday morning, it was 11 am. Yeosang had morning shift that day, so he was finishing around 4pm. Jade was gonna go there half an hour early to get some coffee. and maybe chit chat with him.

so at around 2:30pm she started getting ready. she wore a white skirt that reached her mid-thigh. Jade also put on an oversized pink sweater that almost fully covered her skirt. she topped it all with some knee-high white socks and white chunky shoes. Jade put on a light makeup, since she wasn't a big fan of it, and put on a cute pink head bandana.

satisfied with her look, she left her room to go to Jimin's. Jade opened his door, only to see him sitting at his computer.

"Jiminie do i look good?" she asked. Jimin turned around, about to roll his eyes when he caught a glimpse of her. she looked extremely gorgeous to him. Jimin's jaw dropped

"you look amazing Ja- wait where are you going?" he asked, confused, since Jade never went out during weekends.

"im meeting Yeosang. do you remember him?" she asked as she fiddled with her fingers, remembering the cute boy.

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE????" Jimin yelled, very surprised.

"what- no!" Jade shook her head immediately. " we're just hanging out" she blushed violently.

"i see" Jimin smirked "have fun, kiddo. don't forget to use condoms" he giggled mischievously as he turned around and faced the computer again. "YAH" Jade yelled and hit him, making him laugh more. she rolled her eyes and left his room, grabbing a chocolate bar on her way. Jade went in her garage and sat inside her white tesla, leaving to pick Yeosang up.

she arrived at the café at 3:40 and got out of the car. she still had like 20 minutes before Yeosang finished his shift. Jade was internally thanking whoever's up there for not being late.

the moment she stepped in the door, she spotted the familiar pink haired boy take off from where he was standing and waddled towards Jade, hugging her tightly. Jade giggled and hugged him back.

"hi" she said, but it came out muffled, since her head was pressed against his chest. they pulled away. "hi" Yeosang replied. "you look good" he said as he grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the counter. people gave them weird looks, making Jade lower her head.

"thanks. you look great too" Yeosang was wearing black jeans, a black and gray checkered half skirt over it, and a big black shirt. Jade loved the skirt. but she couldn't help but think that they were dressed completely opposite. Jade was dressed in pink and white and Yeosang was dressed in black. if she knew he was gonna dress like this she would've at least tried to match. what a shame. funny thing is that Yeosang's hair was pink, and Jade's was black. thinking about hair, Jade hasn't dyed it in a long time. she should consider it.