Chapter 16.

Jade entered her home, exhausted. she hated the bus rides. people scared her and made her anxious. she felt suffocated in there. 

Jade had a lot of insecurities. starting from her appearance to her personality. don't get me wrong. she was gorgeous, but pretty people can get insecure too. while everyone around her found her extremely attractive, Jade never saw what others were seeing. she always thought they were complimenting her to make her feel better about herself. so she always misinterpreted the looks people were giving her.

while strangers found her beauty very pleasing to look at, Jade thought they were judging her looks. she didn't like it. she already felt insecure enough. 

middle school wasn't exactly best period of her life. you know those basic middle school girls who obsess over handsome boys and bully pretty girls and "nerds"? let's juts say Jade met few of them during middle school and they always seemed to pick on her, cause every boy they laid their eyes on, already had theirs on Jade . they felt jealous of her, so they decided it would be a nice idea to destroy her confidence. they wanted her to feel bad about herself. they wanted her to feel ugly. they made her think she was something she definitely wasn't.

that's when Jade developed her shy personality. it became harder for her to make friends cause every time she tried to talk to someone she always thought they already hated her. she felt bothersome and annoying, so she always kept her distance from new people. 

her shyness and insecurities followed her though high school, which Jade basically passed as a loner. entering college, she never had high hopes. bulling didn't continue but the impact they left on her was still there. people seemed scary and evil to Jade. so she didn't want to associate herself with them. Meg was good enough to be her only friend. yes, Jade felt lonely, but she preferred to be alone, than go through a mini mental breakdown and a mess in her head just to talk to someone new.

Jade always knew she was a nice and a kind person. Jimin told her that. and Meg. even if they didn't, she knew it herself too. she thought she was quite approachable. rethinking her past interaction with people, never once was she mean to them. maybe her cold looks gave mean aura, but Jade was a little kid deep down. she liked Disney movies. she watched tom and jerry every weekend. she could turn on snow white, mute the tv and dub the whole movie. she didn't like movies and got excited for kid's toys. shortly- a little kid. mentally. so she never understood why people didn't approach her. she couldn't for an obvious reason, but that didn't mean they couldn't either. she was angry at people.

long story short, Jade didn't like people. society in general. she was scared of them but angry at them at the same time. they made her feel bad about herself. they made her insecure. she had every right to dislike them. they suffocated her. they made her feel like she was alone. so yes. Jade hated people. Jade hated people very much.

-----------------

this is uh little about Jade i guess. i wanted to write a full chapter but i ended up with this. i thought story was moving to fast so i decided to slow it down a little.