Chapter 48

⚠️ warning⚠️ boring chapter ahead

"you need to go to college" Jimin said and shook Jade's shoulders.

it's currently 2 days after Yunho and Hongjoong came over, so 6 days since Jade has been skipping college. Jimin was worried about her. she needs to go back.

"i need to avoid Wooyoung" Jade crossed her arms and swatted Jimin's hands away to continue studying.

"you can't skip college everyday, therefore you can't avoid him forever" Jimin said and sassily put his hands on his hips.

"watch me" she said without glancing up at him. they have a week long break after midterm results are released. that's in 5 days. she can just go write midterms and sit at home for a week. it was perfectly possible. its definitely not forever but still enough for Jade to clear her mind.

"you either go to college with me today or i'll invite Wooyoung over and lock him in here with you" Jimin said and looked at his nails.

"you wouldn't" Jade looked up at him with a glare. Jimin returned it.

"oh i would. i can call him right now if you want" Jimin said and took out his phone.

"aaand im up" Jade said and got up to change.

forty minutes later she's standing in front of her college, contemplating her life decisions. whole university was staring at her and whispering about how noticeably skinny she became in the past 6 days and how she looked like a ghost. Jade rolled her eyes and continued her way in. she noticed how she cared less about those whispers. she mentally thanked the guys.

when Jade entered her class San and Meg jumped up and ran towards her, hugging her tightly. Jade winced, bruises from 3 days ago still hurting.

"be a little careful, will you?" she said and glared at them, but it was no lie that she missed them like hell. 

"Jadeee we missed youuu" San fake cried and clinged onto her Jade rolled her eyes and hugged him back. entire class was quiet, staring at the scene. Meg peeled San away from Jade and hugged her tightly. 

"ya got some explaining to do besti" she winked and let go. Jade rolled her eyes and walked towards her seat. then she remembered that she sits behind Wooyoung. 

"crap" she mumbled and looked over at her seat. Wooyoung smiled brightly and waved when he saw Jade looking his way. Jade rolled her eyes again and dragged Meg to sit in the back of the class in the middle row. everyone gave her confused looks and hurt flashed across Wooyoung's eyes but he covered it up by rubbing them and looking to the front.

"hey! why are you dragging me here? what about Wooyoung?" Meg asked.

"i see better from here" Jade said and pointed at her studying glasses. 

"no you don't!" Meg exclaimed.

"if you don't wanna sit here just move back to your seat" Jade said and put her head on the desk. Meg rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at her, remaining on the seat anyways. San waddled towards Jade and poked her arm. Jade looked up.