Chapter 40.

"JADE" Jimin burst into her room, making her jolt up from her sleep and flinch.

"w-what w-where whats going on" she said and looked around, trying to sober up.

it has been 3 days since Jade met Jongho. it was finals week next week so Jade has done nothing but study these two days. she was also practicing for her dance contest so let's just say she was exhausted. it was Saturday and she thought she would at least get some sleep before starting the intense day but nope. turns out plans changed. it's 10 am c'mon.

"do you remember the loud guy that came to ask you for a kiss on the cheek the other day?" Jimin asked. 'Wooyoung' Jade thought 'he's talking about Wooyoung'

"yes. what about him?"

"he's downstairs, claiming that he came to study with you"

"wHAT" Jade yelled and jolted up. Jimin screamed. "what the fuck omg im gonna kill him what is he even thinking i didn't agree to that ugh curse his damned cute face ugh i would totally punch him in the face right now-" Jade rambled incoherently and looked through her clothes. Jimin stared at her in disbelief.

"this bitch doubled her dumb bitch juice dose or what" Jimin mumbled to himself

"tell him i'll be down in 5" Jade said and shoved Jimin outside. she quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie, brushed her teeth and hair, washed her face and went downstairs.

Wooyoung was chilling on her couch like an old friend.

"what the hell are you doing here?" Jade said and crossed her arms, standing in front of him.

"oh hi" Wooyoung said and smiled brightly. and just like that Jade's anger faded. Wooyoung jumped up from the couch and hugged Jade. she rolled her eyes and hugged him back. he was very comfy to hug. Jimin was observing everything from afar.

"mind to tell me what are you doing here?" Jade said and pulled away.

"oh um do you know how our midterms are nearing? i need to study for it and i need your help" he grinned sheepishly.

"uh okay i guess. i was gonna study anyways. do you want some food or should we start straight away?"

"no thanks i ate already"

"then lets go" she said and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards her room.

"wait" Jimin jumped in front of her, startling both of them. "Jade you need to eat breakfast"

"no i don't" she replied and attempted to walk past him.

"yes you do" Jimin hissed and blocked her "you barely eat now that midterms are nearing"

"i do eat, Jiminie. now fuck off and mind your own business" Jade gave him a fake smile and pushed him away, dragging Wooyoung to her room. he opened his mouth to say something, but Jade cut in.

"if you say something about it i will kick you out right this instant"

Wooyoung sealed his mouth and followed her to her room obediently, trying not to mind their intertwined hands. they both entered her room. Wooyoung made himself comfortable on the bed as Jade took out the textbooks they needed. she piled them on the bed and sat down too.

"what do we start with, cutie?" Jade asked and smiled, ruffling his hair. Wooyoung blushed and grabbed literature book.

"this" he mumbled.

"okay then"

"it's been 4 hours. let's rest for a whilee" Wooyoung whined. Jade didn't even look up from her English textbook.