Chapter 28.

it's currently 2 am.

every normal person should be sleeping by this time, right?

not Jade.

Jade was currently in her bedroom, lights on, trying to be as quiet as possible, while she got dressed. she wore a long dark purple skirt, that fell a little lower than her knees, a big black shirt on top of it that almost reached her knees, just as big hoodie jacket over it, a beanie, one yellow and one purple sock, and big black platform boots. she topped it all with some lesbian ass earrings, and looked in the mirror.

"something's missing" she mumbled and thought about it for a while. then a light bulb lit up on top of her head as she grabbled her makeup.

Jade wore some light makeup on her face, and some purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner on her eyes.

Jade thought she looked perfect.

now, she needs Jimin's help, cause he's pro at stuff like this. 

she slowly sneaked in his room and approached him, turning hid bedside lamp on so it won't be completely dark. Jade shook Jimin gently, trying to wake him up. after stirring for a while, he finally started to wake up. when he caught a glimpse of his younger sister, he choked back a scream. why isn't he used to this already?

"why are you waking me up at 2 am dressed like that?" he asked her

"i need your help"

"with what? is everything alright?" he sat up. Jade nodded

"i need your help in sneaking out" Jimin's eyes turned twice as big as he opened his mouth to scream 'WHAT' but got it covered by her palm.

"shush. i'm meeting my friend, and i don't want mom and dad to find out, but idk what to do. you are pro at this since you sneak out almost every weekend. also i didn't want you to worry when you woke up in the morning and i'm not here" she explained shortly.

"i mean. im really surprised. when did you wake up thinking 'i need to start having a life'?" he giggled and got out of the bed.

"shut up" Jade said

"okay you can't just leave through the door cause parents came back half an hour ago and i don't think they're asleep yet. and those boots of your will wake up the entire neighborhood. you need to go through the window"

Jade was walking towards the spot she agreed to meet Mingi at, with a black backpack swung on her shoulder and scraped knees. Jimin decided it would be a nice idea to throw her out of the window from second floor. i mean, it wasn't like that. Jade was supposed to climb down the pipe, but Jimin accidentally let her hand go and she fell. 

streets weren't empty at all, so Jade wasn't scared of being attacked. but in case she DID get attacked, she had a pepper spray in her pocket. 

when Jade reached her destination, Mingi was already there, sitting on a pavement. she creeped up from behind him, and pinched his sides, yelling "BOO". Mingi screamed like a girl and Jumped up. when he turned around he was greeted by a sight of a scary looking Jade laughing. 

"oh my god you scared the shit out of me" Mingi sighed and opened his arms for a hug.

"hi" Jade said and went in for a hug. Mingi was indeed huge. her head would reach his neck, but with her platforms, she was almost as tall as him.

"hi" he replied and pulled away. Jade looked at Mingi from head to toe. he was wearing big black baggy pants, and big black hoodie over it. 

"we both look like we're just skinned some cats alive" Jade giggled. Mingi laughed too