Chapter 1

"Hi what's your name" a boy with chubby cheeks ask me

"Hi what's your name" a boy with chubby cheeks ask me. It was my first day of school in a new town where I have no friends, and I don't know anyone. I hate that my dad make us move to this stupid town, I have to leave all my friends back home.

"I'm Taehyung. What's your name?" I ask him back I knew he was in my class, he was the class president, so I though that greeting the new kid and make him feel welcome was part of his job.

"I'm Jimin" he reply with a big smile that make his eyes disappeared. "Would you like some mango? I don't like it that much and my mom always make me eat them".

"Yes thank you" I said taking the plastic container he was handing me.  That was the very first beginning of out long lasting friendship.

Jimin became the best thing I could ever wish in a best friend, we have so many thing in common, we made plans to go together to the same college, because wanted to study dance and music. During our time growing up, we did have our arguments, but never fought for more than a day. We told each other everything, we knew everything about each other. Even our parents treat us like siblings. It was like my mom and dad had two sons, same with Jimin's parents. Christmas, birthdays, achievements our parents celebrate together. Jimin was in my family portrait. I remember that day, a photographer came over for a family picture. Jimin was here that day watching us take the picture, making us laugh, and as a joke he walk into one of the pictures sitting in between my parents. My mom end up choosing that pictures as the family portrait because we were all laughing so spontaneous.

"Boys, can I talk you you" my mon came into my room looking all suspicious while Jimin and I were playing video games.

"Mom, can it wait? I'm about to kick his ass" I told her because in this particular game, Jimin always wins.

"Please, boys, this is important" mom insisted.

"Ok mother" Jimin said, he calls my mom, "mother" the same way I call his mom "mother" So Jimin left the game controller aside so I took the opportunity to win the game. I celebrated the moment, but Jimin just stared at me and pointed to my mom.

"Thank you dear" My mom told Jimin, and continue "Boys you're about to go to college, you'll have your own apartment together, you be on your own in a different city, I just want to make sure that you two will be ok"

"Yeah, I can't wait" I say enthusiastically.

"Me too" Jimin said showing his bright smile.

"I want you to know that I love you both. Jimin, you know that you're are like my son too, so I just want you to know that if you need anything you can let me and father know, too. Ok, sweetie" My mom kindly said.  And then she grab Jimin and my hands at the same time, her tone became more serious, like what she was about to say, it's taking every strength of her to say it. "Boys, I'm gonna ask this, and I want you to be honest with me. I won't judge, or get mad. I love you two to much and I will support you, ok..." she made a pause, making an uncomfortable silence and then continue "Boys, are you in love?"