CHAPTER 7

[Jungkook]

I am really trying to shake this feeling away, I want to ignore it, hopping it will go away, but I feel like the more I ignore it, the louder it calls me

I am really trying to shake this feeling away, I want to ignore it, hopping it will go away, but I feel like the more I ignore it, the louder it calls me. I just can't stop thinking about Jimin, it seem that only when I'm with him I feel at ease. Now that Tae told me he's not in town I'm feeling really anxious. I'm worry for him to much to be just friendship. But I also have feelings for Taehyung, I care for him to much. He doesn't deserve the uncertainty I'm giving him about my feelings. I wish I could tell him that I need some time, but also to ask him to wait for me. I don't want him to leave me, I don't want him to go anymore. But that's unrealistic and selfish to even think about it. But Taehyung is right, he deserves to know what's going on in my mind. I can't ask him to stay there, waiting while I figure thing out. Even though I want him to.

"I think I'm in love with someone else" I told him and I began to cry because that was the first time I say it at loud about my feelings for Jimin. I don't even know if it is love, it could be that his illness have me worrying to much that I'm confusing it for love. That's what I tell myself, even though it doesn't feel like that could be it, but I'm trying to convince my heart that, that's what it is, just worry.

"Jimin?" Tae asked. I wasn't surprised that he assumed it was him. I guess in a way I couldn't hide it. I just nodded, barely moving my head like I was trying to hide it.  "Does he knows?" Taehyung ask again.

"No!, he has no idea" I Immediately reply. I don't want him to think that Jimin did something to betray him. That's another issue. I know for sure that Jimin will never have any kind of feeling for me because he loves his brother to much to do anything that might hurt him.

"Do you think he feel the same way about you?" Taehyung ask me. He sounded sad but no mad.

"I don't think so, he has bigger and more important things to think about" I said with out thinking.

"What do you mean, important things?" Tae ask with concerns. That moment I realize that screwed up, now what should I say to fix this? Sure I can say Jimin has school, assignments, or anything that keeps him occupied, but at this point I was just to tired of lying to Tae, I'm already hurting him, at least I can be honest about the situation. Jimin is going to hate me for this, but I also care for Taehyung, he doesn't deserve to be lie to.

"Jimin... he's not ok. His heart..." I couldn't even continue explaining, I began sobbing just thinking about what the doctor said.

"What? ... What's wrong with him?" Taehyung demanded, he was obviously scare of what I was about to say.

"He's might need a heart transplant sooner than we thought"

"WHAT!! No, you're wrong. He's fine. He would've say something to me". Taehyung said grabbing his phone to try to reach for Jimin, but I immediately grab it, preventing him from calling Jimin.

"Don't, he doesn't want you to know"

"What? Why?"

"He doesn't want you to worry, or treat him differently, he doesn't want you to be sad every time you see him." I  said.  "Please don't tell him that you know. We need to keep him as safe as possible. His doctors says it's better if he doesn't get any emotions that could alter his heart rate." I informed him