CHAPTER 8

[Jimin POV]

I hate my life, I hate how weak I became

I hate my life, I hate how weak I became. I can't do any of the things I love to do. What's there to keep living for, if all the things I love to do, I can't do them anymore. Waking up, eat, take a nap, eat, take another nap, and go to sleep again. Thats all I can do now. I miss dancing, moving, feeling the pain in my feet's after hours of practicing. I been living my glory days through Jungkook. Teaching him has giving me purpose. Even though I can't move, just by watching him moving, feels like he is an extension of me. But I can't keep doing this with him. I need to start detaching my self from him. He is not supposed to be my extension, he's not mine, he is not supposed to make me feel anything. I do feel empty, but that's how it is.

"Honey, someone is here looking for you" my mom said when she open the door of my room.

"Someone? Who?" I ask, it's already late, who could be coming here looking for me at this hour.

"It's me" a familiar voice said, that's when my mother open the door a little more to reveal who was behind the familiar voice.

"Jungkook? What you doing here? It's Taehyung here too?" I ask trying to look behind him.

"No, just me, I hope that's ok"

"But, what you doing here? How did you get here?" I ask him with enthusiasm. I was really surprised to see him here in my house. That when my mom interrupted.

"Ok, I'll leave you two to talk. Nice to meet you" she said to Jungkook. He bow to my mom and then she left us.

"Taehyung give me you address. He ask me to bring you back. I think he miss you to much" Jungkook said with a smile. I smile back because it was a sweet gesture, even though it's a lie. It hasn't been a day since I left Seoul, how can he miss me?

"That's sweet, but I thought he will be happy to have the apartment all by himself. Didn't you two had a date?" I ask him. Jungkook didn't reply, but the smile on his face slowly fade. Then I knew that something was wrong. "It's everything ok?" I ask with concerned

"We..." Jungkook sat on my bed, and with his face down  he continue "we broke up"

"What? Why? What happened?" I ask with soft voice.