Alternative ending

[I will like to apologize for taking so long. I've been so tired I had no energy to do anything. I've been writing this and deleting it because when I read it again it make no sense because of how tired I was.]

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

... I run the hallways of the hospital towards the main entrance. From far away I could see Taehyung walking away. I yell once, but he was just to far away to hear me, so I kept running, he cross the road after waiting for the green light. He was almost on the other side  when I call him one last time. This time he hear me and turn around. There was a few more second to cross the road, so I run to him and suddenly a motorcycle run me over making me fall into the ground. Taehyung run to me after he saw what just happened. The motorcycle driver had the audacity to call me names and blame it on me before he run off.

"Are you ok?" Tae ask with concerned.

"I don't know. It really hurt my ankle" I told him. I was feeling a lot of pain.

"Can you walk?" He ask me. I try to stand up with Tae's help to get out of the street. But I couldn't put any weight on my foot. I Have to hop on one leg. Luckily a nurse outside the hospital saw what happened and came to my rescue with a wheelchair and took me to the ER. By then the pain was getting worse and worse. I couldn't bear it any more.

"Taehyung, Jimin gonna be worry when he realizes I'm not back yet. Please go to him, but don't let him know what happened. Just let him know that I'll be back" I told Tae. I didn't want to leave Jimin alone for so long, so I ask him to stay with him until I get back.

After Taehyung left the doctor came to check on me and temporarily relieve my pain. They examined my foot, and took some X-rays. I was hoping that within the hour I could go back to Jimin.

[Taehyung POV]

"Jimin-ah, are you awake?" I call Jimin when I got into his room, it hasn't been more then 15 minutes since I left this room, and most likely Jimin is expecting Jungkook, not me. Jimin turn his face to see me and smile. He didn't say anything, in fact, he seem even more tired then when I seen him a few minutes before.

"Jimin-ah, Jungkook need it to go, but he'll be back soon, he ask me to stay with you until he gets back" I told him. Jimin just nodded with a faint smile. I don't know why but I have a strange feeling about this.

"Taehyung, I love you, you know that. Right?" Jimin said, but his voice sounded so weak. Like each word was taking alot of his energy to get out.

"Of course I know! I never doubt it" I reply holding his hand to make him feel how much I really care for him.

"I'm sorry that I fell in love with the same man as you." He whispers. "It was never my intention, and I never did anything to take him away from you. I swear" Jimin confess almost out of breath with tear in his eyes, and looking every moment more and more tired.