A grin forms on his face at the mention of food. "Hell yeah!" He hollers happily, making me giggle. Shaking my head, I make my way upstairs towards the entrance, while Jackson drives the car towards the garage.

"Adiva, where the hell were you?" I hear Tina's worried voice, as soon as I enter the foyer.

"Uh..I was with Clementia. Kinda got lost track of time." I answer sheepishly, making her chuckle.

"It's okay. Go get changed. Maisie has prepared some snacks. Come downstairs soon. Let's enjoy our snacks by the pool. What say?" She suggests, arching her brows.

"Sounds great.." I answer.

"Fine then, come down within half an hour. By the time I'll ask the staff to arrange our snacks by the pool side."

"Yeah" I shout, walking towards the lift. I am too tired to take the stairs right now.

I don't have abundant time, I need to talk to Igor, before Zacharias comes back. I hurriedly enter our room and get showered and freshened up withing next five to seven minutes, before directing my legs towards Igor's room.

As I walk towards his room, I receive a message from Khristina listing the names of various refreshments for today and asking me to hurry up. I laugh shaking my head and reply her that I will be down soon.

I knock on the door, before entering his room, to find him surrounded by files, laptops, tablets and phones around him. It feels as if I've entered into an electronic room instead of a bedroom.

"Hey Adivaaa...." He calls out lazily, stretching my name, as he looks up at me from the computer screen.

"Hey, what the hell happened to you, and why does your room looks like an electronic room?" I probe suppressing my amusement as I make my way towards him.

"See...Even you noticed this. But why can't your darling husband, who has vowed to kill me under the piles of files? I still want to enjoy my life, get married to the girl I love and have beautiful kids with her. But no....He has decided to work my ass off, until I lose every single hair on my head..." He keeps on ranting conspicuously.

I giggle, crouching down in front of him. "Stop whining and don't blame everything on him. I never hear him, or others complaining about work, except you."

"Cause they have got their women by their sides, while I still am a freaking lone wolf."

"Oh really? Then what about Demyan?" I retort, resting my hands on my knees.

"Well, he is a machine like one of them. But I am not. I am a human and would very much love to stay like that...." He complains, making me snicker.

"God, I can't believe you are the famous computer intellectual, who can hack the most typical systems within minutes..." I mutter.

He grins boyishly at me, before replying, "I love to keep low, you know...I don't like showing off." he gestures, clicking his tongue. "Not my style."

I roll my eyes at his cockiness. "Anyways, I need your help..It's something very important." I speak in all seriousness.

Igor quickly straightens his back and looks at me, "What is it? Don't tell me you got in a fight with your husband..." He speaks narrowing his eyes at me.

I scowl at his words, "Why would you think that? Everything is all right. I just needed your help for my friend. She is in a grave problem and I genuinely want to help her get out of that mess."

I then go on explaining him everything about her. After five minutes of my continuous rant, I look at him to find him giving me a serious look. "Are you gonna say something?" I look back, waiting anxiously for his reply.