♣Chapter 72♣

A mystifying pain dwelled in his chest while his heart broke into millions of pieces with every step he took away from the love of his life. It felt as if someone was deracinating his heart from his chest. But he couldn't keep her here. She was under a lot of stress and was constantly under pressure of being watched. That bloody swine had succeed in traumatizing her, and secondly Leonid fucking Sullivan set is ugly eyes on her. He had to keep her safe, until he would come with a plan and catch that bastard. She would be staying there until he took care of his enemies and he had no time to waste for that.

Zacharias had already alerted his men in India about his wife's arrival who would be guarding her as soon as she landed in the country. Next he dialed is brother in law's number as he drove back and informed him to pick her up from the airport for which he was glad to oblige by.

Walking back into the room was not an option, hence he directly walked into the office and immediately started to work on scanning the whole security of the mansion. Luckily there were no bugs inside the whole state except the one planted in her phone. It took a while for him to do the quick survey of the whole estate. By the time he was done, it was already three in the morning. His back was stiff from being in a continuous sedentary position. Cracking his neck from side to side he got up and walked into the bedroom. His nostrils immediately filled up with her beautiful alluring smell, causing an ache in his heart that was missing her like crazy. Her smile, her laughter, her giggles, her moans were echoing in the room. Unable to withstand it for a second he walked back into his office and laid on the couch trying to catch some sleep.

Inquiring about a Adiva's whereabouts, Zach had no other choice but to explain everything to his family during the breakfast. They were shocked and angry.

"That's why she was so tensed stress during all these days..." Ana pointed out.

"Yes, and when inquired, she would blame it on exam stress." Tina second in.

Zacharias nodded and warned them strictly from contacting her as there was a higher risk of their numbers being tracked, cause as far as he knew, either that bastard was quite good at technology or he rather had a great team to do all is dirty work.

After the breakfast Zacharias and the guys, gathered together in his office to deal with the matter as quickly as possible. Everyone was equally raged by this newfound news. Angry that they could not protect their sister in law when everything was happening right under their nose and they were too busy to realize the stress and pressure she was going through.

The photos that were sent to Zach were lying on the table, well except the one in that revealing dirty dress.

"Why don't we track down the one who took her photos? By that we could easily reach the perpetrator..." Alyosha suggested.

"Good idea. The photos are taken from an angle that means the person who was taking her pictures might be either sitting diagonally or at an obtuse angle from her seat" Igor was calculating, as he spoke scanning the photos in his hands.

"Let's do it then...." Artyon rose his attention from the photos and looked towards Zach.

"What do you suggest?" He looked at him suggestively and Zach gave a nod intertwining his fingers under his chin as he rested his elbows on the table. At Zach's approval, Igor  quickly got to hack the cameras of the said restaurants that he got through Adiva's tracking device. Within an hour he got the results and turned the screen towards Zach.

"Why do I feel like I have seen her somewhere?" Demyan tried to recollect, stroking his beard, while squinting his eyes towards the screen.

"Oh we have alright..." Igor stated with a smirk.