♣Chapter 25♣

🔔 Disclaimer: Light Mature Content ahead....😉

"What the fuck is this?" A loud growl emits from downstairs, startling me awake from my sleep. I hurriedly climb down, to find Maisie trembling in fear as Mr.Ivanov shouts at her. She tries to open her mouth to say something, when his hard glare shuts her up.

"Wh..What happened?" I ask, reaching the dining hall.

"No...Nothing Mrs.Ivanov, It's just about the food."  Maisie replies, stuttering in fear.

Realization dawns on me...Oh God. It's all Indian cuisine. He might have not liked the food, that's the reason he is shouting at Maisie. Poor Maisie! She is taking the brunt for me. I quickly go to her rescue.

"Mr...Mr.Ivanov, It's n..not her fault. Ac..actually, I was crav...craving fo..for some Indian food. Since, Maisie didn't knew how to cook, I...I..pre..prepared th..the din..dinner. Sh..she hu..hurt her ankle while helping me, that's wh..why she couldn't make anything for you...I..I th..thought you mi..might like to taste these dishes and I..I don...don't know how to prepare those continental dishes...Pl..please don't fire her..." I stutter meekly, scared of his outburst.

'Ya Allah! Will I ever be able to speak to him without stuttering?'

"If you want I will try t..to ma..make some..something else." I offer.

"There is no need for that. Leave!!"

I hurriedly start walking back when his voice halts me mid steps.

"Not you love..."

'He is going to punish me...Ya Allah Please help me....Please get me away from him.'

I stand on my spot as he walks towards me, slowly and menacingly.

"Maisie's job is in your hands now..."

'My hand? What is he trying to imply?'

"My hand? How?" I give him a confused look.

"Yes. Your hand....Uh...hunh...May I say....More like your lips." He smirks at me. "I get to kiss those lips right now, as long as I want and she gets to keep her job."

"NO!" I shout immediately.

"Fine then your wish. She loses her job. She did not perform her duties properly. Anyhow, she had to cook food with her hands and not her legs. So she won't be excused with that bullshit reason. I hate when people try to give me excuses when they aren't capable of performing their duties. Your simple NO has jeopardized her job. "He starts walking back towards his office when I shout, "Fine!"

I tighten my fists to my side clenching my eyes closed.

"What? What did you say? I didn't hear you properly."

That jerk! He knows how to play with me. I can't let him play with anyone's job. It's her son's birthday, day after tomorrow, and I can't let her spoil her mood.

"I said fi...." A pair of lips come crushing down on mine, my words dying down, making my eyes turn wide. I didn't even realize when did he reach so close to me.

He holds me by my waist, as I grip his shoulders for support, his other hand behind my head. He starts moving his lips against mine. I close my eyes loosing myself as he begins viciously suckling and nibbling my lips between his, trying to enter my mouth. I seal my lips not denying him access to my mouth. Suddenly, his hand that was lying on my waist, starts moving upwards. He gropes my right breast, pinching my nipple making me gasp. He takes that opportunity and enters my mouth. He shoves his tongue inside, exploring every single crevice of my mouth.