Chapter 30

Camila POV

While we were going to my apartment, I was thinking about something.. Michael said he just got a girlfriend and Marissa said she just got a boyfriend... What if-? No. No! It can't be. It's for sure just a coincidence....

As we got to my apartment, I shouted after Aaliyah to see if she's there or not.

,,Aaliyah?"

No answer.

I got my phone and texted her.

Mila💕:
Liyah, where are you?

Just a few seconds later she texted back.

Liyah🥳:
At Stephanie's. She saw her ex together with another girl...

Mila💕:
Oh no.. When did they broke up?

Liyah🥳:
Just before the choice. He said it's better like that, cause if they belong in different groups they can be 'free'. But they both got in the Fox group and Klaus (her ex) ignores her since then.

Mila💕:
Poor Stephanie...🥺 Do you need some company? I could stay the night with you and we can have a girls night.🥳

Liyah🥳:
That would be cool.

Mila💕:
Shawn and I are going in an hour to Michael’s and after that I'm coming to you with a BUNCH of ice cream 🍨🍦

Liyah🥳:
Perfect😍🤩 See you later

Mila💕:
CU🍦🥳

I looked at Shawn and saw that he was drawing something on a paper.

,,What are you doing?" I asked and went over to see what he was drawing.

I looked at the papper and it looked like this murder maps.

,,I'm just trying to put all the information we have by now on a paper so we have a better overview

,,I'm just trying to put all the information we have by now on a paper so we have a better overview." He said.

,,That's so smart, babe!" I said and kissed his check. ,,But hey.. I just texted Aaliyah and she said she's at Stephanie's. Stephanie doesn't feel good and I promised them I'm sleeping with them this night to make Stephanie feel better. It's that okay for you? I mean, I'm going with you to Michael and after that I'm going to them." I said a little hectic trying to make Shawn understand why I wanna sleep with the girls tonight.

,,Hey.. Calm down. Of course you can sleep at Stephanie's. What question is this? I'm not one of this clingy boyfriend that doesn't even let his girlfriend to have a girls night. Go and have fun Mila!" He said softly, looking me in the eyes.

,,Okay!" I said and kissed his check. ,,But where are you sleeping?"

,,I will probably go home and I'll pick you up in the morning to go to the competition."