Chapter 37

Camila POV

The weekend went by quickly and I was so happy. My dad started to like Shawn and he admires him a lot. My mom and Sofie adore him and I couldn’t be happier.

As we got at Shawn's house on Sunday night, we immediately went to bed. We had a lot of fun with my family, but we were somehow still exhausted.

We changed in our pajamas and snuggled with each other in bed, but suddenly the door bell rang.

,,Who would want something from us at this hour?" I asked confused.

,,I have no idea." He said and then groaned as he stood up to go downstairs and open the door.

I had a feeling that it might be something important, so I got out of the bed too and we went together downstairs. As Shawn opened the door there was a girl in our age with short and straight black hair and diamond blue eyes.

,,Shawn.." She said and jumped in Shawn's arms.

Shawn looked confused and made her go away from her.

,,Ahm... What do you think you are doing!?" He said and I had no clue what was happening.

,,Shawn, it's me!" The girl said.

,,I know who you are. What the fuck are you doing here and what makes you think you can hug me?" He said and looked disgusted at the girl.

,,I came back to you..." The girl said and Shawn started laughing.

Was this-? It can't be...or maybe it can? Was this Olivia!?

,,You came back to me!? That's the funniest thing I've heard in the last two years." Shawn said still laughing, but the girl looked at him like he was the only thing on this earth.

,,Shawn? Who is this?" I asked cause I was too confused at that moment. Shawn turned around to look at me and said:

,,This, my ice cream, is the ultra bitch named Olivia Smith."

I didn't know what to do or say or anything. I just staied there and looked confused at the whole situation.

,,And who are you?" Olivia asked as she saw me. Before I could say something, Shawn did:

,,This is Camila. She's my girlfriend. Now, could you tell me why you're here and then leave? You see, we're pretty exhausted and I don't wanna spend my energy on you." Shawn said with a cool tone.

,,You have a girlfriend!?" Olivia said shocked.

Is she deaf?

,,Are you deaf?" Shawn said and I started laughing softly and Shawn smiled at me. ,,Are you going to tell us what the fuck you're doing here?"

,,Can I talk to you on private? Nothing against your girlfriend, but-" Olivia said, but Shawn interrupted her.

,,I don't wanna talk to you at all, bitch. Do you really think I wanna be alone with you? No thanks. Whatever you’ll tell me, I’ll tell Camila anyways. Now tell me here what's wrong or I'll make you leave. I have no time and energy for your games." Shawn said and he really looked exhausted.

,,I'm not playing any games, Shawn. I'm here for you. I never broke up with you... I thought you were gonna wait...cause you see..I still love you." Olivia said and wanted to take Shawn's hand, but he immediately moved away from her and came right next to me.

,,Well then I'd say: bad luck. Bye!" Shawn said and closed the door in Olivia's face. ,,This is a pretty interesting way to end a week. Don't you think?" He said as he took my hand and we went together upstairs.