𝑠𝒉𝑎𝑤𝑡𝑦

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Come on Alaina" he pleaded.

"No. It's not gonna happen"

"Please?"

_

"Can't believe I'm doing this" Alaina said to herself as she got out the car. She ran a hand through her hair and walled towards the door. It was cold out and she didn't have a jacket on.

The hall was dark when she came in.

"Evan? Naya? I'm here!" She called but got no response.

"Okay where the fuck is the light switch?". She felt the walls for the switch and when she found it, she flipped it on.

"Surprise!" A bunch of people yelled from behind her and she jumped, clinging to the wall.

"Turn around you loser!" Evan yelled and she turned around.

"Jesus! Y'all scare-" she gasped at the sight. The hall was decorated with flowers and ribbons and colourful lights. And Bree nem held a cake with lit candles on them, waiting to blown out. Everybody was here. Even Zee.

"This is so beautiful" she gushed. "Ion mean to put a damper on this......but uh.....my birthday was last month"

"We know" Bird said.

"So...... what's this about?"

"You telling me she don't even know yet?" Winter asked, raising an eyebrow at Evan.

"Know what?"

"Y'know she's kinda slow" he answered, making Alaina mug him.

"Just tell me!"

"You're on Vogue bitch!" He yelled, pulling out the magazine he hid behind him.

"You say what?"

"You're on Vogue!" he repeated.

"What?!"

"Your ass is on the cover of Vogue!"

"I'm on Vogue?"

"You're on Vogue" he nodded.

"I'm on Vogue"

"YOU'RE ON VOGUE!"

"I'M ON VOGUE!" she yelled and hugged him as they both screamed and jumped around.

She had completely forgotten about it. She had been too busy with the wedding and Roddy and everything to even remember.

"This is crazy" she said when they pulled away.

"Congratulations" Winter piped up, coming in between them to hug her.

"Thanks" she smiled, returning the hug.

"We got you a lil sum'" Relly joined in the conversation. "Well......Roddy got you a lil sum'" he corrected himself. Alaina raised an eyebrow at Roddy, who took a step forward at the sound of his name.

"Yeah" he confirmed. "It was uh...just to congratulate you and uh....I'm proud of you"

"Thank you" she muttered with a deep blush and a large smile on her face. Him saying he was proud of her meant a lot to her. More than she could even comprehend.

Bree raised an eyebrow at the others to confirm if they were seeing what was going on and they all nodded.

"Let them have their moment" Kris whispered to her.

Alaina took the flat gift box out of Roddy's hands and opened it. It was a Dior necklace.

"I adore you so I dior you" she recited something he had told her way back then when they were still together

"You remember that?" He asked in surprise.

"Never actually forgot it"

"That's a-"

"I'm here. I'm here. Sorry I'm so late" a voice cut their conversation short. Everybody looked towards the door to see Allie.

"Hey baby" she smiled and planted a quick kiss on Roddy's lips when she got to them.

"Allie?" Alaina asked, surprised. "You're dating Allie?"

Roddy was dating Allie. The same Allie that cheated on him. Publicly harassed her. Called her out her name and tried to make it seem like he had cheated on her. That same Allie. That was who he went back to?

That was fucked up.

"Oh my God. Alaina" Allie plastered a fake smile on her face. "I didn't know you were back". She pulled her into a hug which Alaina didn't reciprocate. She was too busy looking at Roddy for some answers but he refused to make eye contact with her.

"Look at you" Allie said as she pulled away. "You're even prettier". Everybody exchanged looks at that. Since when did ALLIE start paying people compliments?

"Allie?" Alaina asked, still shocked at the discovery. She was still at a loss for words.

Allie fucking Minati?

"Oh....kay" Naya spoke up, trying to ease the tension. "Since we're on the topic of relationships, I got another surprise for you"

"What is it?" Alaina asked.

"Another surprise? You sneaky bitch. What is it?" Evan chimed in.

"Turn around, Lay"

"Why?"

"Just do it". Alaina sucked her teeth and turned around.

"Danny?"

××

Oop😗

Awkward........

Imma just leave at this.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks

not edited