𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑢𝑝

ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵗ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿ' ᵉⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿ' ʸᵒᵘ ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ

ˡᵘʳᵏⁱⁿ' - ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"What was you saying?"  Wayne asked Alaina as he played Call Of Duty in the living room.

"I know this may sound weird but I think someone is watching me. Yesterday when I was out with the girls, I just felt weird, y'know?" She told him, sitting up beside him.

"That's crazy" he said absentmindedly and shook his head, still focused on the TV in front of him.

"It's not honestly. I just feel a type of way ab- are you even listening to me?" She asked him when she noticed he wasn't paying attention.

"We gon' need back up mane. Them motherfuckers deep as fuck in here" he said into his headset, completely ignoring Alaina and her mouth fell open.

"Can you drop the fucking console and just listen to me?" She requested, getting frustrated.

"Nah mane. We gotta move in immediately" he told whoever was on the other line, once again ignoring her.

She smacked her lips and got up off the couch to go turn the game off.

"Bruh what the fuck mane?". He ripped the headset off his head and gave her a look. "Bruh I was just about to finish that mission" he complained.

"I need you to listen to me"

"What? What do you wanna tell me that's so important?" He asked, annoyed.

"I think someone is stalking me" she disclosed. He raised an eyebrow at her before chuckling.

"You think someone's been stalking you?" He repeated. "That's why you unplugged my game?"

"This is serious Wayne. I seriously feel like I AM being stalked and I'm scared" she explained as he stood up to plug his game back in.

"You just being paranoid" he said, sitting back down. "Ain't nobody stalking you"

"Rodrick"

"You're probably just overreacting" he continued, ignoring her again as he started up his game again.

"Rodrick" she called again.

"You probably just need some rest"

"Rodrick!"

"What?" He finally answered, looking at her. "What? What is it?". She shook her head and stood up from the couch.

"You know, ion even know why I bothered telling you" she said, walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" He asked, putting his headset back on.

"Out" she answered curtly and left, slamming the door behind her.

-

"Am I being paranoid?" Alaina asked Evan after she had gotten to his house, thinking about what Wayne had said.

"Of course not" Evan answered. "Paranoid about what exactly?"

"The whole being watched thing"

"Do you think you're being paranoid?"

"No. I could've sworn I saw Briella across the street yesterday" she told him.

"Right. Who's Briella again?"