𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡

ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱˣᵉᵈ
ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

ᵒᵘᵗᵗᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Shit" Roddy cursed as he crawled out the car

"Shit" Roddy cursed as he crawled out the car. He had hit the tree pretty hard. But he was all good. Except for his left arm. It felt a little dislocated and he felt this excruciating pain when he tried to move it. Aside that, he was fine.

His car was fucked up tho.

There was no bringing it back to life.

Fuck it. He was just gonna have to run.

-

"Alaina!" He yelled as he banged on the door with his one good arm. His phone had been blowing up with calls from the gang but he didn't want to talk to anybody.

He just wanted to see Alaina safe and sound.

"ALAINA OPEN THE DOOR!"

When she didn't answer, he feared the worst. He tried to open the door and discovered it was open.

Bursting into the house, his eyes searched frantically for any sign of life but he didn't find any. But then he saw it

Blood.

A lot of blood.

It was like a big pool on the floor. He felt his heart sink down to the bottom of his stomach as he leaned against the wall for support.

Maybe he was too late.

Maybe she was-

No. He couldn't think like that.

Maybe nothing happened to her. Maybe it wasn't even blood. Maybe it was wine or something like that.

But he knew he wasn't fooling anybody. Most especially himself. That was obviously blood and he was obviously too late.

His phone buzzed again and he decided to finally answer the call. Maybe they knew something he didn't and that was why they kept calling. He answered the call and brought the phone up to his ear.

"She's at the hospital Roddy. She needs you"

-

Alaina tried to calm herself down but she just couldn't. Her head was buried in her hands as the tears uncontrollably streamed down her face.

Zee had been telling her that everything would be fine for the past ten minutes but she wouldn't stop crying.

"Come on Lay. He'll be fine" Zee tried again to get her to calm down but instead it just made her cry even more.