𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢

ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᵒˡ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰᵉˢ ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿˢ ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒᵒᵖ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿ
ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵃⁿ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

ˢᵗʳᵉᵉᵗˢ - ᵈᵒʲᵃ ᶜᵃᵗ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Mane I listened to your album and shit was straight fire" Wayne told Young Thug as they got a bottle from the bar.

He had been invited to the YSL album release party for 'Slime Language II' and he had decided to bring Alaina along with him but he seemed to have lost her at one point.

"Thanks mane. We been working on that shit for a straight minute now" Thugga said.

Wayne really wasn't lying when he said that the album was fire. You could just tell that they had put in the work and they deserved more recognition for it.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Alaina talking to Jayda, lil baby's girl and India, durkio's girl.

"Aye mane imma be back in a minute" he said, dapping Thugga up.

"Hurry or we gon' pop this shit without you" he told him as he left.

"You look really nice" Wayne whispered into Alaina's ear as he snuck up behind her but she raised an eyebrow, not hearing him over the loud music.

"Girl I'm just gon' go get me another drink" Jayda said, smiling at Alaina one last time before leaving.

"And I gotta go find my man" India told her leaving too so she could give the two lovebirds some space. "I'll call you later"

"Boy whatchu want? We was making good conversation before you ruined it" Alaina complained, lightly hitting his chest.

"Well excuse me if I just wanna see your face again"

"You coulda waited till it was time to go home"

"I really couldn't. Now stop talking and gimme a kiss"

"Okay daddy". She bit her lips and placed her lips on his.

"Mmm. Whatchu-whatchu got in that cup?" he asked, peering into the cup she was holding. "You know you not supposed to be drinking"

"Relax. It's just water" she revealed.

(It's just water, waterrrr, it's just water, waterrrr, it's just water😭😭)

"Good cause I was just finna-" he was cut off by somebody coming in between the two of them to throw their arms around Wayne.

"Who the fuck-" Alaina started but was cut off again by the mystery girl.

"Roddy!" She squealed. "It's been so long since we seen each other. I missed you"

"Hey" he replied, uncomfort written all over his face and Alaina's mouth dropped open.

"Excuse you? How you just gon' get in between us like that?" She spoke up, getting the girl's attention.

"Oh. I didn't see you there" the girl lied through her teeth.