Chapter 21

[Ashers POV]

I look down at Carson and smile like a idiot. I don't care I love her more than anything I never want to let her go ever. I decide to get up slowly not to wake her up and go downstairs.
I made Carson pancakes, bacon and sausage I go back up to hear the shower.

9 months later!

"Asher Black" I clap "THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" I see him smile must have heard me *smiles* "Carson White" I smiles and shake my principals hand "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I giggle and walk off stage to stand with Asher "Mia Morris" we smile "YEAAAA MIA" she smiles and then trips but jumps back up me and Asher are laughing our asses off "IM GOOD PEOPLE!" "Josh Dale" we smile Mia finally joins us we yell for him to "Marie Lynn" "YEAAAA" "Logan Hart" more yelling "Brody Scott" more yelling "Enzo Lee" more yelling he run to join the rest of us we all find our parents and take pictures.

"Ash?" He hums in response we are in the back of his truck with pillows and blankets looking at the stars "Do you think that Logan and Marie are together?" He laughs "Maybe Logan said he liked her" I smile happy for my best friends "I think Mia has a thing for Brody!" I almost yell "Jeez woman my ear" I smile sweetly at him "sorry" he smiles and kisses me "I love you White" I smile ear to ear "And I love you Black" I kiss him aging longer a loving kiss but pull back "I'm glad I punched you in your handsome face!" He smiles "I'm glad you punched my hot face too"

The End
——————————❤️❤️——————————

YALL THATS A WRAP ON It's A Deal! Love you guys💕epilogue in the next chapter!