Chapter 20

{Carson's POV}

I look down to see a tan arm around me I smile thinking about last night our date, our make out sessions and our talks I think I'm in love honestly I want Asher to be my boyfriend but we've only had one date for peat sake!
I can't believe just a month ago I hated Asher now I couldn't even think about it and I definitely couldn't think about how he didn't like me a small ping in my heart goes off just thinking about it I look up at Asher who has me flipped to his face I trace his jaw line then his lips, eyebrows and I decide to be cliché and kiss his lips to wake him up I slowly lean in and press my lips to his for 50 seconds I go to pull away but I feel his big hands slide up from my waist to my face and pull me back and kiss me hard I moan. He pulls me on top of him and kisses me even harder, damn I love it when we kiss the tingles the butterflies in my stomach I pull away "I don't mind waking up to that cupcake" he gives me a cheeky grin I giggle "I'll do it more often then" I wink gosh my life is turning into a Wattpad story "Carson? I know this is soon and shit but I really like you I've never felt this way before with anyone" he pauses I rase an eyebrow "and well would you be my girlfriend?" I squeal and jump up on the bed only to fall off "OWWW MY POOR ASS!" He laughs I lay dramatically on the floor with my arms out and my legs spread out like I'm making a snow angel Asher peeks his head over the bed "Are you okay?" I smile "Yeppers" I get up SLOWLY THIS TIME and jump in his arms "yes I'll be your girlfriend!" With that being said he smashes his lips to mine.

"MOVE YOUR BUTT GIRLS!" Coach yells at us I try not to roll eyes as I run down the felid stupid WildCats number 50 throws the pearl [a pearl is what you call the ball in lacrosse] in the air trying to pass it to number 16 but NOPE HAHA BITCHES CARSON WHITE FOR THE STEAL I catch it in my stick and then I pass it to Lia and she shoots "And your Timberwolf's WIN!" Goes over the felid and all run to the coach and cheer and start yell "WHO KICKS ASS ON THE FELID!"
"TIMBERWOLFS"
"WHO MAKES THE OTHER TEAMS CRY TO THIER MOMMYS?"
"TIMBERWOLFS"
We laugh and run into the locker room, "Okay so party at my house at 9:00 lady's bring whoever!" Shouts Matilda we all say we are coming.

"Baby you are great!" I run to Asher both of us with love sick smiles he wraps him arms around me and spins me around and kisses me "YALL ARE GONNA MAKE ME VOMIT!" We brake apart to see Enzo,Brody,Logan,Josh,Mia and Marie we laugh "Okay well imma go home and get ready for the pool party!" Mia says "What pool party?" Asked Josh with an eyebrow raised "Matilda's are you poor little players not invited so sad!" Marie makes a pouty face Mia and I laugh the guys all have frowns "No we weren't" says Enzo we laugh "Well we can bring whoever we want!" Mia always making people happy "But to bad I'm bring James" says Marie Logan's face fall awwww poor guy! "Yea and I'm taking Levi" Asher steps closer to me "I'm sorry who are you taking?" "Um you?" I give him a cheeky grin and pecks my lips the the rest of the boys are depressed "Okay okay we will bring you guys" Marie says making the boys face light up like a Christmas tree we laugh "It starts at 9:00 at her house" we say our goodbyes then Asher and I hop in his truck his hand on my thigh I decide to have a little fun *wink wink* I grab his hand and throw it off my thigh he put it back i grab it again and throw it off he puts his hand more towards my flower oh lord me help please heat begins to rise in my flower and stomach "Baby move my hand one more time and I'll no choice but to punish you" he smirks oh lord all I can do is nod.

______________<time skip>____________

I put on my yellow bikini and this put the same white dress over it I wore to Logan's pool party my "Babe move your fine ass it's 8:50 it takes 20 minutes to get to Matilda's from here come on!" I grab my bag Asher and I decided that we would spend tonight at his house tonight his mom is at his grandmas visiting for the weekend "Coming" I run down stairs he is in yellow swimming trunks what are the odds we didn't even plan to match he doesn't have a shirt on WHY MUST HE DO THIS TO ME? "Finally Carson hurry up" we talk about and lock the door "well maybe if you didn't start and make out session and make me lose track of time I would have been ready on time!" He smirks "I can't resist you did I mention how hot you look" I giggle and lean over the consoul and peck his lips.

Asher and I walk out into her back yard and see the party on full blast already we see our friends and walk over "Hey guys" I smile I get a bunch of 'Heys' back "Let's swim!" I take off my dress and jump in along with Mia,Marie,Enzo,Asher,Josh,Logan and Brody the boys dunk each other under while Me, Mia and Marie swim over to Lia and Matilda "Hello lovely people!" I say we all laugh "Gosh look how hot Josh is!" We giggle at Lia "Please it's Enzo who is FINEEE I'd lick his whole body then let him have his way with me!" Our eye go wide "Matilda!" We all yell "I said that out load didn't I?" "Yes you did sweetheart" we turn to see Enzo smirking at Matilda while she looks like a Folgers coffee can and Josh is smirking at Lia while her face looks like Matildas I burst out laughing "I-I um oops" Matilda says "It's Fine sweetheart I love to be the boss in the bedroom" he winks at he OH MY GOSH I CANT STOP LAUGHING HER FACE IS PRICELESS!!!! I feel arms wrap out me and I smile I'm spun around and lips are on mine but there aren't Ashers I put the guy off me or try and I keep trying to push him but he smashes his lips to mine harder I punch his face and he backs off it's Scott MOTHERFUCKER I look over to see Asher walking to the door I get out and run to him "Asher!" He turns around "Why! Carson I went to get us drinks then come back to see you kissing your fucking ex which by the way who even invited that fucking asshole!?!" I've never seen him this mad "Asher no I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't badge so then I punched in the face and he finally let me go! Asher I would never cheat on you! Not only because I love you but because I know how it feels!" I yell only to slap a hand over my mouth realizing what I just said "You love me!?!" He looks at me with wide eyes "Yes" he smiles he runs up to me and kisses me "I love you"