Chapter 6

(Ashers POV)
When she kissed my ear and bit it I nearly came right there. Why did she have an affect on me? I know the game she's playing I'm making her fake date me and she is going to tease me. I'm now in the kitchen with my mom getting popcorn and soda, my mom looks at me and smiles "She seems nice" I smile at mom "She is but she's also a pain in my ass" my mom gasped smacked my arm lightly "Asher Hero Black don't you talk about your girlfriend like that" I laugh at my mom "Okay sorry" the microwave beeps I get out the popcorn grab the drinks "See ya mom" I walked away "Have fun, just not too much fun" I can't believe MY MOM JUST SAID that. Carson is hot, I mean I saw her in a sports bra and booty shorts and she looked very hot.

I walked through the door to see her on the floor back up against my bed texting she looked up and said "Hey" then she stood up "I got Coca-Cola do you like that?" I asked "Yea I do, thank you"

"The movies are over there"

(Carson's POV)
He pointed to a big book shelf full of movie I walk over and squeal like a girl out of "Mean Girls". Asher is right beside me in 3 seconds "Oh my gosh what is wrong with you?" I smile like a kid in playgroup "You have the all the Harry Potter movies" I laugh and he starts laughing with me. His laugh is so cute and stop thinking that Carson "Yeah I do. So, I take it you want to binge watch all of them?" He asked "Um YES I LOVE HARRY POTTER!" He grabs the movies and puts the first movie in we sit in the bed, side by side up against the wall with the popcorn in the middle of us. It's now 5:30 and the previews are on "Hey you mind if I change?" He look at me weird "You keep clothes I your bag?"I giggle "No, I was supposed to spend the night with Mia and her mom and her help with her store" he laughs "You sure you didn't just cancel to spend time with me Cupcake?" I roll my eyes "It's the door right next to mine hurry up the previews are almost over"

I pick up my bag and walk to the bathroom it's nice. I come back in the room with my hair in a messy bun and my makeup off and black Nike compression shorts and a pink tank top, he looks at me "Dang you staying over or something? I mean if you want to that's fine with me Cupcake" I roll my eyes "No the only reason I took my makeup off is because I don't to wear it when I'm not at school or in public. What's wrong with my outfit?" His eyes look me up and down and he says "Well nothing you look hot those shorts. They hug your ass and that shirt hugs your tits" my eyes go wide and I look down to hide my blush "Forget I asked"
"Never Cupcake now sit down I wanna hit play" I sit down back in the same position before only he moved the freaking popcorn in between his legs at his private part... bloody fantastic. Half way through the movie I'm super focused on it but I'm so rudely interrupted "You haven't gotten any popcorn Cupcake is everything okay?" He ask me with is hot/stupid smirk "Yes it is" I put the hand in the bag and make sure to move it a LOT he grunts, I'm satisfied now I pull out a hand full "Thank you Asher" he is no longer has his smirk its replaced with a look of lust. So, I look away and focus back on the movie.

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
(Ashers POV)
My plan backfired big time I'm now hard. I can't believe she did that and on top of all her words the ones still replaying in my head are "Thank you Asher" ...like what the heck?
Thank you is all she had to say. We are now on the third movie and I had to pop another bag of popcorn and I got us more soda too. I can tell she's tired and I am too. I can also tell she is not leaving till all the movies are done and I'm fine with that. We are now on the 4th movie and Carson's eyes keep clos- I look down Carson's head is on my shoulder, she's asleep. She's so cute right now. I'm not saying that just because I can see the top of her boobs. I realized that while we watched these movies we didn't take any pictures like we planned. So, I put a blanket on us mostly so the guys on my Snapchat won't see her boobs. I take my phone out and get on Snapchat and take a picture of me smiling and her asleep she now has her arm around my torso so it's a very cute picture of us I must say "Babe you are too cute"@ I realize I don't have her on snap to @ her shit.I look over and her phone is on the bed I grab it not moving to much to wake her up, I put her thump on the home button and it unlocked. I go to her Snapchat and add me and being the guy I am I look at her snap. She's so hot I go to her camera roll it's kinda boring.... WAIT IT'S HER IN A BIKINI HOT DAMN SHE has a 6 pack and a belly button piercing. I clear Snapchat and her photos so she doesn't know I was on it. I put it back where she had it on the bed which was right beside her then I get back on my phone accept her snap request and then take another picture of us looking the same as it did the first time. Here we go again "Babe you are too cute @carson_jay" then I post it on my story ping look over at her phone "Asher Black mentioned you in his story" um that wouldn't do! I carefully grab her phone again put her thumb on it and get on Snapchat I hit my name and change it to "Big Daddy🥵🙈" then hit home and shut it off looking at my phone I go to her name "Carson White" and change it to "Sweet cheeks🥵🙈" I must say I like the names I've chosen for our snaps. ping the boys chat
Brody- Asher it's 4:00am why Is Carson at your house?
Enzo- Ya dude i thought you said the relationship is fake?
Logan- I mean she is so fucking hot but remember it's fake
Josh- Yeah dude
Me-Okay you guys I just told her to come over so we could take pictures and she fell asleep.
Enzo-Kay. Ttyl
Me- ttyl
Logan-ttyl
Josh-ttyl
Brody-ttyl
"Ugh what time is it when did I fall asleep?"

"Um about 30 minutes ago" I said "Oh sorry" she snuggles back into my chest then shoots up off the bed "Ewww I can't believe I cuddle with your disgusting ass" I put my hand over my heart and wipe a fake tear away "Ouch you hurt me Cupcake" she rolls her eyes and grabs her phone "OH MY GOSH ITS 4:05" her phone starts ringing "Hello" silence "Oh hey mom"
Silence
"I'm at a friends house but I'm on my way home now I promise"
Silence
"Bye love you too" she picks up her bag "Sorry Asher I gotta go" she said "It's fine you need a ride home?" She thinks "No thanks I can walk I didn't get to go the gym today" she giggles I laugh "Bye Black" I laugh again "Goodnight Cupcake" she goes out my door.