Chapter 10

(Carson POV)

We now are on my couch watching the Half Blood Prince, the 6th Harry Potter movie, we've gotten up to get more snacks and drinks. "Cupcake, I've got to unpack the bags." I look over at him.

"Okay I'll help you" He smirks, which is scaring me, "Okay love." Now I'm scared. So, we walk upstairs to the guest room and start to unpack his bags. In the middle of helping him unpack he pulls out a box of condoms, "Ewwww, put those away or throw them in the trash." He smirks at me.

"I was actually hoping to use them." He put his hand on my arm. Um, OH HELL NO BITCH! I move my arm and  my fist connects with his arm. "Get all those ideas out of your head and you WILL NOT BRING A GIRL HERE! YOU GOT ME BLACK?" He looks pissed but I'm just as mad.

"Fine White." I walk out of the guest room and I realized he didn't call me Cupcake. It kinda hurt even though I did punch him. I mean he deserved it. I walk to my room and slam the door shut. I still feel hurt that he didn't call me cupcake.

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

(Asher's POV)

She punched me again. I must say I did deserve it. I mean I implied that we would have sex so...yea anyways. I finished unpacking and now I'm sitting on my bed playing Clash Royale when, ping. It pops up 'Sweet Cheeks🙈🥵' it's from Carson. I open it
Sweet Cheeks🙈🥵
Hey what do you want for dinner come downstairs. I'm sorry I punched you.
I'm not even mad that she punched me this time because she punched my arm

It's fine. I'll be right down.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see Carson looking at a box of pasta. She went to walk to the sink and almost tripped. I cackled she look up and smiled.

"Finally I'm making spaghetti." I smile back. She is so damn hot. She is still in the same outfit as earlier. It's now like 9:00. She saw me glance at my phone.

"I know it's late but I'm hungry." I cackled again.

"I'm hungry too." She went to the sink and started to make the spaghetti.

"Hey you think you could help?" She huffed. I bite back a laugh and get up from the stool I was sitting on.

"What do I need to do?"

"Get the tomato sauce from the pantry." Okay, Cupcake is getting aggravated but I can't blame her. I've been sitting there playing on my phone. I walk on the pantry and look around.

"Hey babe I can't find them." Wait, she's my fake girlfriend. Why am I calling her babe when we aren't around people? She came into the pantry.

"Asher, it's literally right here." She laughed a little. I smiled. I loved her laugh before I could stop myself I said, "I love your laugh." I instantly wanted to be punched in the face or kicked. She smiled at me her cheeks turning a shade of rosy red.

"Thank you." She laughed a little. "Now grab those and come on. I'm hungry!" She put the tomato sauce in the meat and noodles. She turned to me with an ear to ear smile and said, "LETS EAT!!"

I laughed. She got hers and I got mine. We went to sit down at the table I took a bite. "It's good, thank you." She smiled.

"Thank you and I have a question?" I look up at her and meet her eyes.

"Your welcome and what is it?" I looked kinda nervous.

"What did I do after I ate that brownie?" I burst out laughing about a minute later.

"You took some shots with your friends and then you got up on the bar and was dancing like a stripper. Then after the first song, you took your bikini cover off and jumped in the pool. When you came up you yelled, 'Damn that was fun'. Then you got back up on the bar and started dancing again in your bikini. I came and got you off the bar and took you home and you don't want to know what happened after that." She looked at me with a shocked mixed with horror kind of look and took in a deep breath.

"Wow. That a LOT to process. I can't believe I did that." She put her face in her hands then looked up at me. "Well, thank you for getting me out of there. That was nice of you." Only if you knew it was just because I was jealous of other guys looking at you. "You're welcome." We continued to eat.