121

daddy
hey baby, are you coming to mamma's surprise party?

harrie
of course i am. i wouldn't miss it for the world.

daddy
are you and zee gonna bring atlas or do you have a babysitter?

harrie
we're gonna bring him but have the babysitter come along just in case we both end up drinking.

daddy
look at my responsible baby. proud of you darling.

harrie
thank you daddy. how are you by the way? sorry i haven't really been calling you. ive just been extremely busy.

daddy
it's okay princess. i completely understand. being a new parent is a lot of work. your mom and i could barely make ends meet with you all. it got a bit easier with you and chris though.

harrie
i don't know how you did it daddy. you and momma had us back to back. six kids is a lot to have back to back. and you were just starting off your business with gemma and matty.

daddy
your mamma and i managed though. we had so many people in our corner baby. you have us as well if you need us. you know that right?

harrie
i know daddy. i just don't like springing atlas on you and mamma. you still have chris to deal with and he's a handful as is.

daddy
you know that's not a problem baby. we'll be happy to watch atlas time from time.

harrie
thank you daddy.

daddy
of course my princess. you know i love you to pieces. don't tell your siblings but you're my favorite

harrie
i think they all know that. 🤣

daddy
is it that noticeable? 😬

harrie
yes daddy, it is!

daddy
well ill try to be less noticeable.

harrie
okay dad. you won't last two days!

daddy
you're probably right. i should let you go. sure you got your hands full with atlas. ill see you soon princess. love you so much.
Read