130

sel
i think im gonna move to jamaica!

zayn
why?

sel
because it's beautiful!

sel
and it's also the only place i feel a bit free. no stress with anything really.

bellz
it is really nice. you should definitely go! omfg, we should move there together!

zayn
you idiots aren't moving to jamaica.

bellz
and why not?

zayn
you know, jaden and i are the only normal ones out of this group. i feel like i have seven children instead of one.

niall
i feel like i should be in the more responsible category!

zayn
nope nialler, you literally laugh at anything and everything. i can literally say duties and you'll probably laugh.

niall
you're right.

ari
oh please, you and jaden are the worst ones!

zayn
im way more responsible than you even if you were to combined with one another.

lou
shut-up malik! you're just as much as a child as all of us.

jaden
why am i getting put into this?

zayn
🙄

ari
where's harrie? she's more fun than you are.

zayn
she's at home. after my business trip i decided to fly out to see my mom and pops.

zayn
also wanted to see my sister since she's pregnant.

lou
how is she by the way?

zayn
she's good. of course her back is killing her. i told her i knew a good massage therapist.

ari
tell her to try and lay on her side. my cousin was going through the same thing and said laying on your side helps a lot!

zayn
thanks, i will.

sel
well i hope she gets better. how are you? how's baby atlas?

zayn
im doing good. and my little mans fine as well! he's starting to blabber words. it's really cute.

bellz
awe, how adorbs!!!

zayn
i can't believe he's growing up by the minute. i really am enjoying my time with him so much. i hate being away from him longer than needed.

bellz
i would be too. he's the cutest little thing.

zayn
i can't wait to have more with harrie. we both decided to wait until atlas is at least three years old. that way he'll be a little older and we'll have a bit more time with just one kid.

bellz
that's a good decision.

lou
freddies already three and i feel like he's a bit of a brat. ari and i decided when we have kids it'll be when he's about ten.

ari
he's a lot of work! i love the kid but i never get to sleep. bri told us he's ten times worse at hers.

sel
i can't believe that we're all old enough to have kids already? feels like yesterday we were just teenagers with a dream.

zayn
it wasn't that long ago sel 🙃 ill be twenty-one next month and lou will be twenty-two in three days. we're still babies.

lou
don't remind me.. im eight years away from thirty.

zayn
dude, that's not that bad! when you're thirty it'll be fucking amazing. i bet you and ari will be married by then with like six kids.

ari
six?! are you out of your fucking mind?

zayn
😌

lou
kill me before i have six kids please? that's too fucking many!

zayn
🤭

lou
i bet you'll have twelve.

zayn
i would rather burn than have twelve kids.

sel
you guys are too much for me today. @jaden come pick me up and let's go to jamaica @bella we'll come get you too!

bellz
bet!!!!!

jaden
im not taking you losers to jamaica
Read