8

Harrie puts on a baggy shirt to cover up her belly from her parents and from Zayn.

She's wasn't showing that much but you can see she has a very tiny baby bump if you look close enough.

Harrie still had no idea how to tell her parents but she knew she needed to tell zayn as soon as possible.

Harrie couldn't go on like this. She knew the more she held off the worse it will get.

Harrie sighs as she grabs her backpack and heads downstairs.

"Hello darling." Harries father greets her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi." Harrie gives her father a fake smile.

"Are you ready for school? I believe Neil will be taking you."

"Yes sir."

"Good."

Harrie walks towards the door before she felt the urge to throw up.

She runs towards the bathroom before empty herself in the toilet.

Harries mom hears her and runs to hold her hair back while her father follows and frowns.

"Darling, are you alright?"

Harrie starts sobbing as she looks into her mother's eyes and she then knew.

Harrie's mother noticed a change in her baby girl the moment before her eighteenth birthday.

She saw the glow in her eyes and her change of appearance as well.

She had a feeling but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Oh baby." Harrie's mom hugs her gently.

"I'm so scared mama."

"I know princess, I know."

"What's going on?"

Harrie looks at her father as she bites her lip.

"Daddy, I'm pregnant."

"Harrie, how did this happened? How far along are you? Who's the father? Why haven't you told me sooner?"

"I'm sorry daddy. I was really scared. I couldn't bring myself to look you in the eye and tell you that I'm having a baby when I'm a baby myself. I know you want me to have an amazing life before I become a mother. I'm really sorry daddy. Will you ever forgive me?"

Harries father sighs before sitting besides her.

"Baby, I'll always be proud of you no matter what. You are my princess forever. I just- I wish you could have did things differently. I know it's too late now but I'm proud of you still! And I will be right by your side through this pregnancy. Rather you want to keep the baby or not."

Harrie hugs her father tightly before she gets off the bathroom floor and her parents follow her out.

"So, who's the father?"

"I'm guessing it's Zayn yeah?"

Harrie nods.

"He doesn't know yet though."

"Why haven't you told him?"

"It was one night and things escalated. We're still at the stage of getting to know each other. What's he gonna think if i just blurt out I'm pregnant with his kid already?"

"You have to tell him darling."

Harrie bites her lips and nods. "I know."

"Good! Are you up for school today?"

"Yeah, i need to go! I know once this baby is born my life will never be the same." She sighs.

"Okay baby. Have a good day at school yeah?"

Harrie nods before walking out the door and getting in the backseat of her dads car.

She's glad that her parents finally know. Next step, tell Zayn!