142

harrie
guys, im really in love!!!!

harrie
i know this isn't news but ive truly never felt like this before in my entire life.

harrie
im so willing to marry him again like right now!

kylie
our girl is really obsessed.

miley
that's so fucking adorable.

kenny
you've fallen really hard girly.

wolfie
im so happy that zayn makes you happy,

harrie
zayn and i said we were gonna wait until atlas was at least five but we decided to try on his first birthday!

kenny
wait, really?!

harrie
yeah. is that too soon?

kenny
not really. you two are already married and between the both of you money is definitely no issue. honestly you could both retire right now if you wanted.

kylie
yeah, i say go for it!

harrie
really?

miley
yes babes! we support you one thousand percent.

wolfie
if you two want to try as soon as our baby atlas is one then try girl! make us a niece this time

harrie
you guys are the best.

kenny
how'd you know you were head over heels for zayn?

harrie
you would think before we got married but it was after our first fight.

harrie
zayn got pissed at the liam situation and just flipped out. i kept trying to reason with him and tell him liams not that bad of a guy, he's just been through so much in his life that he doesn't know what love is or how to be loved. he got pissed at me after and we argued until he said he's sleeping in the guest room that night.

harrie
later when i couldn't sleep i walked into our princes room and there he was holding atlas and he looked at me because he couldn't sleep as well. he told me that he's sorry and that he understands. we ended up cuddling with our prince beside us. it was a perfect moment.

wolfie
that's so romantic.

harrie
he's really the one!

kenny
well im super happy for you babes.

harrie
thanks kenny. i should get going. zayn, atlas, and i are going to a family outing. bye guys.
Read