43

bubbydyls
can we please talk?

babysis
about?

bubbydyls
about what happened last night.

babysis
about how you told me that i was a slut and invited my ex boyfriend over to my house that i share with my husband.

babysis
or the fact that i lied to him and told him you guys left last night but i took care of both your drunk asses while being three months pregnant with your niece or nephew.

bubbydyls
please, let me explain. you know i didn't mean that sissy. where are you?

babysis
i went out for a walk.. needed to clear my head from all thing liam and dylan.

bubbydyls
im sorry about last night okay? i was super wasted and liam convinced me to go over to yours to talk some sense into you. i really wasn't thinking. im really sorry.

bubbydyls
you have to understand that when you and liam broke up i was a bit upset. mostly at myself for setting you two up in the first place. and after the last few times you broke things off because he cheated i was only thinking about losing a friend. liam and i had been best friends since diapers. i took all that frustration on you when i shouldn't have. you're my blood and i love you. you're more important to me than anything in this world. you already know you've always been my favorite sibling 😅 and if you're happy i should be happy for you. rather that's with zayn or liam.

babysis
you don't have to stop being friends with liam though dylan. im okay with you two being close. we shouldn't have dated in the first place. it was a huge mistake from the start. but now im moving on. im married to my soulmate and im having his baby. i really want you to meet him because i just know you two would get along. you guys are both nerds who love marvel movies, hate people who pronounce words wrong to sound more 'proper', you both can't stand my obsession with lifetime movies and rom-coms, and your favorite dc superhero is cyborg and beast boy. you two would get along so well and it's insane how you guys haven't meet and became best friends.

bubbydyls
okay.. ill like to meet him as soon as possible.

babysis
good.. now what do you two assholes want for breakfast?

bubbydyls
donuts sounds amazing but i probably should watch my weight. im filming soon.

babysis
buying some fruits and things to make an omelette now! be home in a few.
Read
************
harrienews

Liked by zaynews, harriecloset, stylesfamily, harriesupdates, zarrienewsource, zayn, h

Liked by zaynews, harriecloset, stylesfamily, harriesupdates, zarrienewsource, zayn, h.styles, and 689,000 others
harrienews harrie out walking her and @zayn shared dog suzie today. can i just say her bump looks so adorable!
View all 7,000 Comments

zaynews awe, look how cute she is!

stylesfamily another styles in the family!! cannot wait.

harrienews update: zayn and harrie liked!!!

harriecloset can't believe she's gonna be a mom in six more months.

zart idk if im more jealous of harrie or zayn.

harriestyless i just have a really bad feeling about zayn..